Sweetwater officers’ ofc Sordo & ofc Mendez bumps in rank called improper - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Wow that guy was the biggest a-hole in the academy, now Sweetwater hired him and then makes him an Lt?

Unregistered

No focus, no professionalism

This is a great example how hiring, and promotions happen in Sweetwater. Officers are promoted based on who they know and who they associate with. It's such a shame that it isn't based on merit, hard work and knowledge. You can say what you want about the "hardworkers" but it sounds as though there needs to be more focus on your jobs then the telenovela thats going on there. i pity the families who have to deal with you all

Unregistered
    Agreed with the above post! That POS Castro got a job here because his sister is BFF with the HR director. He was a crappy Sgt and still is a crappy person and he cries for everything.
    Crying was his merit smh.

Unregistered

Nepotism, back stabbing and infidelity

There is such a lack of checks and balances. Are there truly no guidelines or polices that are reviewed by these officers. What I find the most interesting is the nepotism and the amount of back stabbing and infidelity that is plaguing that police department and others. I also agree highly with the post above there is pity for those families that are encountering such poor professionalism but additionally those families that those officers represent.

Unregistered
    Fire Castro and Ramos for lying !!!

Flyby night

Idiots ....

You must be an idiot or just a loser . If you still work for us you would see that finally the department is moving away from the reckless "pmc" style . That why FDLE has set up shop in the station cause the idiots they had running this place . Oh and the Two guys that got promoted are the only two that have past the sergeants test even tho both were ****ed with and the idiots tried to demote them cause they couldnt pass the test on their own . Ramos is a hard worker and knows His shit , meaning your jealous and still Can't write a report . You are truly an idiot or you just ran out of the kool aid n left holdinga bag of shit . So I guess your left in the outside looking in , guess you should just better yourself before you get weeded out and 07. So enjoy the water you idiot cause for you it sure isn't sweet anymore . Oh and try To pass this time that way when you do talk shit you have something to back it up with .... Your a zero.

Unregistered
    Damn I must say the above post was good, but sounds like somebody really got under your skin and you're butt hurt lmfao

Unregistered
    Lol Castro got butt hurt!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fire Castro and Ramos for lying !!!
    Let's fire you for being a comepinga. Sound good?

Unregistered
    https://youtu.be/hnphh_e3xWM

Scenes from this video remind me of how many enemies we already have out there in the world, yet we are here going at each others throats?

Take care of each other and watch each other's six, not walk behind them with a knife.

I went into this career because of the brotherhood and the servive I believe we provide our community, yet I'm here reading the back and forth between all of you, instead of working together for the betterment of the department.

Truth is, I work with a great bunch of guys and girls at SPD, and it sucks to think they are the same ones writing all this crap on here.

You are all better than this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast