Just wondering
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just wondering

Gardens Cop

Just wondering

ooooo....I was at home last night on my night off and saw the news report reference the quadruple-shooting in Opa-Locka. News included all responding agencies: Hialeah, County, and even SCHOOL BOARD; however, Miami Gardens wasn't mentioned. It is true that the agency didn't respond to helping our own neighbors at such a chaotic scene just 1 city over????!!!!!!! Someone, please confirm, or else this will be a true embarassment for oyce agency. Be safe!

even SCHOOL BOARD
    You guys in the gardens are a joke and too busy dealing with your own homicides and shootings, which by the way, you can't even get under control. Maybe we at SCHOOL BOARD, as you put it, should start responding and policing both the Gardens and Opa Locka to get things under control since you guys can't seem to respond and help out a neighboring city during a quadruple shooting where there's a good chance the shooter(s) could live or frequent your city.

Unregistered
    Before you get your panties in a bunch, I meant no disrespect by highlighting your agency's name. I admire and respect the fact that your officers heard the call and helped out at the scene. I placed emphasis on your agency due to the fact that even a specialized police force-such as MDPSP-went to assist and help, while our department sent no officers. Regardless of what city faces what issues-we are ALL in the same battle facing the same dangers. Your remark about patrolling out cities is absurd. Your job function are completely different from mine, so I won't stoop to your level of insults. Thank you to the many agencies that assisted and you all be safe.

Unregistered
    Lol school board is talking like they get involved in anything. How about you get enough officers to take care of the 25s we have to do for you since you have your cute 9-5 Saturday and Sunday's off. You guys can barely handle a school and you're talking about handling Miami Gardens? Lmao, I would love to see you respond to a 3-30 and take primary on it. I'm sure school board has given you enough experience on how to handle 3-30s, 3-29s and 22s. The most you'll get is a 32 over lunch money or a girlfriend.
    Maybe you should handle our city for a day. I'm sure you'll do a great job......lmao NOT.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol school board is talking like they get involved in anything. How about you get enough officers to take care of the 25s we have to do for you since you have your cute 9-5 Saturday and Sunday's off. You guys can barely handle a school and you're talking about handling Miami Gardens? Lmao, I would love to see you respond to a 3-30 and take primary on it. I'm sure school board has given you enough experience on how to handle 3-30s, 3-29s and 22s. The most you'll get is a 32 over lunch money or a girlfriend.
    Maybe you should handle our city for a day. I'm sure you'll do a great job......lmao NOT.
    We do just as much real police work as you lazy clowns do if not more. Don't worry about our 25s just go take the call and no report it like you do evrything else (real police work). Don't hate about 9-5 weekends off...just go new crew 09 tonight.
    We would like to see you respond to 3-30s too since you normally dont and sure cant stop the crime in your city.
    Why don't you buy one of our units lunch for helping you instead of worrying about a 32 lmao.
    Whoever handles you city does a lousy job.

Unregistered
    We do just as much real police work as you lazy clowns do if not more. Don't worry about our 25s just go take the call and no report it like you do evrything else (real police work). Don't hate about 9-5 weekends off...just go new crew 09 tonight.
    We would like to see you respond to 3-30s too since you normally dont and sure cant stop the crime in your city.
    Why don't you buy one of our units lunch for helping you instead of worrying about a 32 lmao.
    Just as much police work? What do you do? Check students lunch boxes to make sure they don't have one blunt of weed inside of it? Write juvenile civil citations? PTA for thefts? Breaking up two girls fighting over a boyfriend? Lol please school board is a JOKE. You guys shouldn't be cops. Just security guards with guns. Actually I do respond to 3-30's, I've actually done more than 10 in this city. How much have you done Mr. Security guard? I'll answer that for you; 0.
    How many 3-29s have you handled? 0
    22s? 0
    I'm not hating at all. Keep your 5-8s lmao, I get 3 days off every week. You must be proud having an upgraded security license with an office schedule. And yeah, with an understaffed agency how could we? We are the second biggest municipality in Miami Dade county. Sorry our jurisdiction isn't a few thousand feet like the one elementary school you patrol with your office hours.
    How about you handle your 25s and your lunch box thefts and admit you aren't a real cop. You wouldn't know what REAL police work is unless you work in a place like Miami Gardens. More than half of your officers don't even wear vests to work. And you helping us? When have you helped us? Last 3-29 I handled happened a block away from one of your units sitting under a tree at a school watching Netflix.
    You're pathetic and so is your upgraded security guard license. You guys shouldn't even be sworn. Keep your 40k a year security job. Let me know when you do REAL police work besides running radar in a school zone and breaking 15 year olds up in a simple 32. Lmao

Unregistered

Lol school board.....

did that school board guy up there really just say he does more police work than POs at the gardens? Oh buddy, get off your high horse. Every PD in Miami knows the joke you guys are. Go back to investigating who graffitied that elementary school that came out on 7 news a few days ago lol...probably a rookie

School board CHUMP
    Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! This is gold. School board actually saying they do more police work than Miami Gardens....I've seen it all now......bahahahahahahahahaha

Unregistered

What?!?

Wow! School Board saying they do as much real police work as us? Investigating thefts of lunch of money from bookbags and handing out teddy bears to school-aged kids is NOT real police work. Please, say no to whatever drugs you're using. How many 3-30s and 3-31s have you handled in the last month? When was the last time you even ran a 3(besides that time when you are beating closing time to the local deli)? Enjoy your measly 2 days off a week while I enjoy my 3-day weekends and fun in the fun. Oh, and I can't forget the endless overtime and plentiful off-duty work

Unregistered

Brilliant

When was the last time you had one officer handle 3000 people in one area alone? Jobs are different but don't be so quick to judge. 200 officers, 410 school sites and jurisdiction you really don't understand. One fight is more physical danger than you usually see in years. Years ago, when you first came on and tried to take over the schools, you couldn't do it. You didn't have the manpower because you needed 10 guys to go to a street fight. Both jobs difficult and different. Working together is important, peace to you and be safe to all.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast