We police officers and civilian personnel of the HIALEAH POLICE DEPT - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oye sapingo, a lot of us do care.
    we don't like the idea of working with a Roid abusing loser pedophile pervert.
    It's not old news, you bugaron, the investigation is on going, while raja yuca Jr. sits idly at home, running out of excuses to the soon to be EX, trying to convince her how he's innocent and being set uo.

All the while not knowing when the SWAT team is going to bust down his door and 39 him at gunpoint.

So, in closing, it is not "old news", you mariconson!
    The SWAT team breaking down his door and making entry at gun point over a non violent sexual offense....WOW you must be a special kind of mongolic clown

Unregistered
    No, that is proper protocol for 39ing an armed, violent sexual predator.
    come on SWAT, hurry up and bust down that door!

Unregistered
    The only door they should bust down is your door to reality, so you can realize that no a thing will happen to the guy and that nobody gives a f...k anymore.

Unregistered
    They will never get passed the living room Johnathan Menocal is standing guard with his dad's shield and riot helmet as well as a wooden club like the ones cave men use.

Unregistered
    So when are the cuffs gonna be slapped on Sgt. Raja Yuca???
    We are waiting anxiously waiting for the day of reckoning.

Unregistered
    So when are the cuffs gonna be slapped on Sgt. Raja Yuca???
    We are waiting anxiously waiting for the day of reckoning.
    It depends on how many hours you usually dream. I you sleep long enough you might get to that part of your dream; or you may wake up sooner and realize that nothing will happen.

Unregistered
    It depends on how many hours you usually dream. I you sleep long enough you might get to that part of your dream; or you may wake up sooner and realize that nothing will happen.
    How long do I have to sleep to see him return to work? I think we are almost at 2 months are we not? They will be coming to take you away, the question is when and how, not if. Enjoy

Unregistered
    How long do I have to sleep to see him return to work? I think we are almost at 2 months are we not? They will be coming to take you away, the question is when and how, not if. Enjoy
    Expecting to live the dream? Sit tight and ask for a pillow, you better keep dreaming !!!!

Unregistered
    In my opinion, what the girls are saying is pretty hard to prove without any other witnesses or video. Unless there is more to this, I think he will be ok

Unregistered
    Expecting to live the dream? Sit tight and ask for a pillow, you better keep dreaming !!!!
    Is the sexual predator back at work? Don't you think they would have cleared him by now if he was innocent? Word around State Attorney's Office is that he will be charged. Enjoy

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast