We police officers and civilian personnel of the HIALEAH POLICE DEPT
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

We police officers and civilian personnel of the HIALEAH POLICE DEPT

We police officers and civilian personnel of the entire POLICE DEPT of the city of Hialeah support our Seargent Jesus Menocal Jr. We are sure and confident that the investigations confirm its innocence.

Unregistered
    "Confirms its innocence" -The shitty grammer confirms this post was written by a Menocal. Everyone, officers and citizens, know what dirt bags you people are. that young lady's allegation is to complex to be made up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Confirms its innocence" -The shitty grammer confirms this post was written by a Menocal. Everyone, officers and citizens, know what dirt bags you people are. that young lady's allegation is to complex to be made up.
    GRAMMAR...

TOO...
    Just sayin'

Unregistered
    Whatever he is still guilty...

Unregistered

Wink

Mi gente... preparense que lo que viene es gordo, grande y peludo!

Unregistered
    As has been said before I think Jessie will turn states evidence and plea out. Personally I think his first victim is going to be that officer of ours who's nickname is the same as a waterfront restaurant in the grove and who sells steroids on the side. If that dosen't get him a good deal than I think dad and uncle are landing under the bus also.

Unregistered
    So in a little over a week the post about Jessie being a clown that probably did what he is being accused of got 76 responses of which 99% were against the retard, yet the post defending him has only gotten a handful of which most are negative. I guess "WE" is too many people.

Unregistered
    I bet none of u ***** ass *****es would say anything to this man's face because you know you would get your shit split.

Unregistered
    Someone is posting on our site the same shit that's being posted on the Sweetwater forum. I bet it's some Sweetwater reserve baker act trying to feel cool, hey loser do everyone a favor and kill yourself. Get off our site you wannabe real cop psycho....

Unregistered
    Shit, you must be a detective because you definitely hit the ball out of the park there. I'm pretty sure a reserve from Sweetwater will come to this forum to defend a Menocal.

Go ahead and tell me your name and badge number so I can personally recommend you for promotion.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast