Lab's Friend, the Wet Wanderer's Identity Revealed! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    The Wet Wanderer is really all of us in some shape or form.

Unregistered
    The wet wanderer is Marana.

Unregistered
    Their is no wet wanderer. Ronnie, just to call everyone that. It's his alter ego. So Ron, get the D/C yet? We are hearing that the nod, is going towards another? What ya think? Me, I like to see anyone BUT you! Sorry, but I can't forget what you done, some years ago to one's you called friends. It amazes me, how good you have deflexed over the years the negative crap you done to get ahead. To think, while you were in patrol, these same ones you screwed. Covered for you. Yet once you got a little rank. You couldn't remember that! So Ron, you and I are about at the end of our career. Both hitting our 30.
    So, whatya going to do when the king, has to leave his castle? You shouldn't get your drop extended. Those in patrol, should get it before any of us on staff does. If fact everyone especially staff get's their drop extended. All should be send to patrol. To work sector cars. Let new blood take over the mess. We created and maybe they can right the wrong's we do and done. I all for an outside Chief coming in and him or her, pick their staff. City Hall should have no said who get's what. Just who the chief is. Well Ronnie it's been fun. Yet you still don't know who I 'am. That's the fun part of all this. See next post.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He's still pissed when FTO Ron extended his 3rd month back in 1995. So it iscery possible.

Unregistered
    I damn well knew it.

Unregistered
    I damn well knew it.
    Ronald, everyone who disagrees with you, is the wet wanderer?? You've called me that SO many times and others too. How many people did you give this nickname to?? See, you said, you gave that name to someone, when you all were on a boat together. Well I've never been on a boat with you, I would of knocked your sorry azz in the water and NOT yelled girl overboard!! Opps typo man overboard. Sorry Miss me????

Unregistered
    Ronald, everyone who disagrees with you, is the wet wanderer?? You've called me that SO many times and others too. How many people did you give this nickname to?? See, you said, you gave that name to someone, when you all were on a boat together. Well I've never been on a boat with you, I would of knocked your sorry azz in the water and NOT yelled girl overboard!! Opps typo man overboard. Sorry Miss me????
    Hi Buckethead.

Unregistered

Freaky post

Eeeery stuff dudes, shake your heads so the board gets rebalanced please.

Unregistered
    I am working Parks part time. I will be deputy chief when Louie leaves for Bay Harbor PD. it's a done deal. I made everyone look good at the gala. I even set up the seating chart.

You want things done and done right..... You come see me. So let it go CG . I am on to you.
    I remember that. SAID NO ONE EVER!

Unregistered
    Hey cookie, I will have my eggs over easy this morning, whole wheat toast, bacon of course and some dark roast. I'm having breakfast with some real men, retired SEALS and Army Rangers. I know, guys you always wanted to be like but wasn't man enough to make it. Don't despair, there is a need for a cookie like yourself to scrub pots and pans.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast