Lab's Friend, the Wet Wanderer's Identity Revealed! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey cookie, I will have my eggs over easy this morning, whole wheat toast, bacon of course and some dark roast. I'm having breakfast with some real men, retired SEALS and Army Rangers. I know, guys you always wanted to be like but wasn't man enough to make it. Don't despair, there is a need for a cookie like yourself to scrub pots and pans.
    It's possible that at 1 time our super hero, tried out for a special ops unit and COULDN'T CUT IT! Was placed at the needs of the service and made a cook! See Ronald all seals are airborne trained, advance training comes when YOU pass the seal course, so your just acting and living like you have. Ron NOT ALL seals get ranger training also. So your HALO & HAHO training is a pipe dream (speaking of the PIPE, put the down and walk away) We all have to live with the decisions we've made, good or bad. Face the fact once-n-for all, that your fear got the best of you, during training and won out. No shame in quitting, what your afraid off It's better to fail in training, then out on a mission and get your team mates killed. On a lighter note, damn boy LOSE some weight. You look like you gained 60 pounds since the last time I saw you. I was shocked, seeing you walk into Publix supermarket. At first I didn't think it was you and my son, goes dad isn't that the Ron, the guy you knew and worked with? Well sad news I knew shopping was done, cause NOTHING good would of been left to select from. You've never filled in the blank, on your training time?? With cooking school, how did you fit 6 years of training and mandatory posting of your mos, in 4??? Break it down Ronald!! It's hammer time!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's possible that at 1 time our super hero, tried out for a special ops unit and COULDN'T CUT IT! Was placed at the needs of the service and made a cook! See Ronald all seals are airborne trained, advance training comes when YOU pass the seal course, so your just acting and living like you have. Ron NOT ALL seals get ranger training also. So your HALO & HAHO training is a pipe dream (speaking of the PIPE, put the down and walk away) We all have to live with the decisions we've made, good or bad. Face the fact once-n-for all, that your fear got the best of you, during training and won out. No shame in quitting, what your afraid off It's better to fail in training, then out on a mission and get your team mates killed. On a lighter note, damn boy LOSE some weight. You look like you gained 60 pounds since the last time I saw you. I was shocked, seeing you walk into Publix supermarket. At first I didn't think it was you and my son, goes dad isn't that the Ron, the guy you knew and worked with? Well sad news I knew shopping was done, cause NOTHING good would of been left to select from. You've never filled in the blank, on your training time?? With cooking school, how did you fit 6 years of training and mandatory posting of your mos, in 4??? Break it down Ronald!! It's hammer time!!!!
    Hey cookie, will you knock this s h i t off? The SEALs and Rangers are complaining that you undercooked the bacon this morning. They are starting to suspect that you did it on purpose because you are jealous of their accomplishments. Just because you didn't have the balls to even get close to what they do in your sorry, military career. Also, the CPO is complaining that you're not getting the pots clean enough.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123