Lab's Friend, the Wet Wanderer's Identity Revealed!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Lab's Friend, the Wet Wanderer's Identity Revealed!

The truth is now known.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The truth is now known.
    Bucket-head?

Unregistered
    Bucket-head?
    Figures. Where is this guy?

Unregistered
    The truth is now known.
    Was it batman??

Unregistered
    Truth is, The Lube likes to give colorful nicknames to people in order to put them down. He accused me numerous time being this wet wanderer. Do I care if an anal retentive guy with the name lube give me one. Nope. I was once friends with Ron. Until he pulled some shady crap some years ago. Hey you all think he can walk on water and could never, rat an officer out. That he would give you the shirt off his back. Tks but no thanks. I learned and saw first hand what he's able to do to get, the attention off of him. So when ya leaving Ron? Is this time for real? Just like all those Major and a/c slot. You claim were yours. I guess if you throw enough shit against the wall, some got to stick.

Unregistered
    Truth is, The Lube likes to give colorful nicknames to people in order to put them down. He accused me numerous time being this wet wanderer. Do I care if an anal retentive guy with the name lube give me one. Nope. I was once friends with Ron. Until he pulled some shady crap some years ago. Hey you all think he can walk on water and could never, rat an officer out. That he would give you the shirt off his back. Tks but no thanks. I learned and saw first hand what he's able to do to get, the attention off of him. So when ya leaving Ron? Is this time for real? Just like all those Major and a/c slot. You claim were yours. I guess if you throw enough shit against the wall, some got to stick.
    I am working Parks part time. I will be deputy chief when Louie leaves for Bay Harbor PD. it's a done deal. I made everyone look good at the gala. I even set up the seating chart.

You want things done and done right..... You come see me. So let it go CG . I am on to you.

Unregistered
    I am working Parks part time. I will be deputy chief when Louie leaves for Bay Harbor PD. it's a done deal. I made everyone look good at the gala. I even set up the seating chart.

You want things done and done right..... You come see me. So let it go CG . I am on to you.
    Part time director? Ya right. City doesn't hire part time top slots. Maybe an aid. Now your going to be deputy chief? When will this shit stop? Ron you are not onto nothing. You couldn't figure me out if I drew you a map. Every guess has been wrong so far. Only a few hundred more to go and you might get it right. Then again most of your career had been wrong.
    All you are is a paper pusher and a kiss ass to City Hall and a few here on staff that's got your number. You should of been bounced back to your last civil service rank years ago. So go back and sit behind the front desk like the good old days and shut the hell up already. No one cares if you stay or go. Except your little groupie..

Unregistered
    Part time director? Ya right. City doesn't hire part time top slots. Maybe an aid. Now your going to be deputy chief? When will this shit stop? Ron you are not onto nothing. You couldn't figure me out if I drew you a map. Every guess has been wrong so far. Only a few hundred more to go and you might get it right. Then again most of your career had been wrong.
    All you are is a paper pusher and a kiss ass to City Hall and a few here on staff that's got your number. You should of been bounced back to your last civil service rank years ago. So go back and sit behind the front desk like the good old days and shut the hell up already. No one cares if you stay or go. Except your little groupie..
    I am the straw that stirs the MPD drink.

Unregistered
    I am the straw that stirs the MPD drink.
    No. You drink pee through a straw. Big difference.

Unregistered
    The WW is JJ.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast