Man formerly known as Captain Jackson - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WJ with the patented "there aint even my pants" defense.

How embarrassing. If only we had some sort of warning that he was prone to bad decisions...

That video was so good because it shows who the real Will Jackson is. Maybe he will finally get the help he needs so he doesn't end up like his ex wife who killed someone in a DUI accident.

Unregistered
    Lex Loser!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    WJ with the patented "there aint even my pants" defense.

How embarrassing. If only we had some sort of warning that he was prone to bad decisions...
    Has some warning? Did you ever work with this guy? It was obvious to everyone but SI, I guess, since he felt he was Captain material!! He should have checked some backgrounds before he made promotions after immediately taking office.

Unregistered
    That video was so good because it shows who the real Will Jackson is. Maybe he will finally get the help he needs so he doesn't end up like his ex wife who killed someone in a DUI accident.
    I never agreed with pulling family into beefs you may have with someone. His wife has nothing to do with his situation. He has been strutting around for years acting like he was untouchable. Karma may take awhile coming but it always arrives.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345