Man formerly known as Captain Jackson - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's amazing how ppl speak on things they know very little about. Are you mad he was a Captain because you've never held rank? Awww. How sad. He never disrespected the officer or ever disclosed his rank. CCPD is trying to cover up their mistakes. He will never be convicted. And what's with all the black lives do matter garbage? You all wonder why ppl hate cops...this is why. Because most are white and half of them are racist and prejudiced against black people. Even a college educated, successful black man is nothing more than the n word to most of you. You all are disgusting human beings.
    First you say because mist are white and HALF of them are racist....then you say we are ALL disgusting human beings....so basically you are a hypocrite racist yourself as you refer to ALL of us. What I can infer from your statement is that You (not all) are a stupid a-hole.

Unregistered
    I couldnt have said it better. He was always arrogant and strutted around like he actually knew what he was doing. He used the race card many times but this time it wont help him. No. Saying this doesnt make me racist. He's the one who always fell back on his color to get where he got. A position he never deserved.
    He went after white deputies in pompano, saying they were racist and tried to jam them up and ignored a black deputy in D-15 who called white deputies "crackers". He gets what he deserves.

Unregistered
    Professional courtesy is just that...professional. If the offending officer treats the on-duty officer like a ****, then any expection of PC should be dashed. This isn't on CCPD...it's on WJ. I hope he gets himself on track.

Unregistered
    CCPD trying to do a cover up??? Really??? You must be a stupid fool. Do you really think they want to call attention to themselves after the whole taser incident? Stop trying to spin this and put it on creek. They did nothing wrong..

CCPD cop saw a vehicle run a red light. Cop does a traffic stop. Shortly after another vehicle stops and something goes down (waiting for the video to be uploaded).

This is not an isolated event. Creek has had lots of run ins with this individual, including dui where he ran to his house and refused to open the door. If you ask me it was coming to him.

Maybe those of you who really like him should go pay him a visit before he gets sent away to main jail.

Unregistered
    How WJ ever became a Captain let alone a district chief still baffles me. The guy has never done anything in his entire career. He is the poster child of affirmative action! He has always been arrogant and has the sense of entitlement.
    Just like the Jail Guard, who knows nothing and is allowed to go around impersonating a leo?

Unregistered
    http://www.local10.com/news/dashcam-...-stop/34406728

This guy was a Captain? Really? What is happening to this place?

Unregistered
    http://www.local10.com/news/dashcam-...-stop/34406728

This guy was a Captain? Really? What is happening to this place?
    No surprise here. He's had that attitude his entire career. He left for the safety of the officer??? Good one. lol. kudos to the CC cop for his politeness and professionalism.

Unregistered
    A real piece of work. Good riddance!

Unregistered
    Video is out on WPLG

Unregistered
    WJ with the patented "there aint even my pants" defense.

How embarrassing. If only we had some sort of warning that he was prone to bad decisions...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast