The worst Captain in FHP history
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

The worst Captain in FHP history

Captain Frederick Hall, troop k orlando. Wins the title!!!!!

Unregistered
    Ok, I will play the game since it will be brought up eventually. Conner Cardwell, the biggest micromanager and sob who only cares about himself. Can't make a good decision and delegates everything down below.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok, I will play the game since it will be brought up eventually. Conner Cardwell, the biggest micromanager and sob who only cares about himself. Can't make a good decision and delegates everything down below.
    Here we go again!!! Capt Cardell blah blah blah... Here's a thought, stop sucking his ass to his face and tell him how you feel. I guess that would be to hard though huh tough guy!! Hide behind the keyboard as usual!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here we go again!!! Capt Cardell blah blah blah... Here's a thought, stop sucking his ass to his face and tell him how you feel. I guess that would be to hard though huh tough guy!! Hide behind the keyboard as usual!!
    People already did, he writes them up.

Unregistered
    How about the Lakeland Captain?

Unregistered
    Which one? There have been some very bad ones here. We had O Linda bin Perkins or which one?

Unregistered
    Troop F. Enough said. All other troops just don't know.

Unregistered
    No way troop f won. Come over and work for Captain frederick AZZ-hall. He wins by a mile. Biggest c**k sucke* around. Literally!!!

Unregistered
    Captain B Harris in ft Myers has to be in the running

Unregistered
    You people in Orlando K know nothing of what Troop F deals with. Our Captain has no experience under his belt and stills gives us crap about doing our job.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast