The worst Captain in FHP history - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    To the top AZZ-HALL

Unregistered
    Freeman was the worst. Always was and always will. Not my job. Glad that stain is gone!

Unregistered
    Vazquez by far! No one comes close!

Unregistered
    I don't know about Hall, but I agree that VAZQUEZ is the worst ever, ever, ever! Total jerk and hated by all!

Unregistered

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Freeman was the worst. Always was and always will. Not my job. Glad that stain is gone!
    A-Men. She was incompetent, narcissistic, her speech and writing were unable to be understood and never should have been hired--let alone promoted.

Unregistered
    Captain. Kool Aid Culhane

Unregistered
    To the top

Unregistered
    And you wonder why cops laugh at FHP. No brotherhood. No support for each other. Just a bunch of crybabies who have nothing better to do than rip apart each other. If you don't respect each other, don't expect anyone else to respect you. One day you'll grow up....maybe.

Unregistered
    And you wonder why cops laugh at FHP. No brotherhood. No support for each other. Just a bunch of crybabies who have nothing better to do than rip apart each other. If you don't respect each other, don't expect anyone else to respect you. One day you'll grow up....maybe.

That is not the reason other agencies laugh at FHP, trust me. They laugh because of the pay and because FHP doesn't participate in and real law enforcement.

Unregistered
    That is not the reason other agencies laugh at FHP, trust me. They laugh because of the pay and because FHP doesn't participate in and real law enforcement.
    Maybe you don't! You probably do not even know where the jail is in your county.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast