Lee Martin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lee Martin

Unregistered

Lee Martin

Haha. Now I know why Lee is at every roll call he can be at and why he's always seen hanging out in the lobby of the PSB....he got caught trying to pick up Alferos secretary and he's banned from being at the PBAs building if the secretary is there. Maranos trying to cover this one up too. Hahaha

Unregistered
    The main BSO representative and he has a cease and desist from his own union hall! Unbelievable, thats why he met with me at the PSB I guess... you cant make this stuff up!

Unregistered
    Huge cover up. They don't want it public before the perc election.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Haha. Now I know why Lee is at every roll call he can be at and why he's always seen hanging out in the lobby of the PSB....he got caught trying to pick up Alferos secretary and he's banned from being at the PBAs building if the secretary is there. Maranos trying to cover this one up too. Hahaha
    None of that ever happened, Andi is the coolest chick our there she is the last person who would get insulted over something like that. If Lee asked her out Awesome and good for him. IUPA YOUR DEPERATION IS CLEARLY SHOWING LOL.

Unregistered
    Huge cover up. They don't want it public before the perc election.
    Hey John if the is the best you got maybe you shouldn't wait until January to retire and just go now.

Unregistered
    Exactly...she is cool and so if she is upset about it imagine how much Lee ****ed up. Ask her she will tell you. Better yet ask Lee and Marano if it's true. And have Lee meet you at the PBA office while Andi is there. That would be fun to see. Mark these words...it is a cover up by Marano and it will be revealed..they have begged her not to go public yet

Unregistered
    Exactly...she is cool and so if she is upset about it imagine how much Lee ****ed up. Ask her she will tell you. Better yet ask Lee and Marano if it's true. And have Lee meet you at the PBA office while Andi is there. That would be fun to see. Mark these words...it is a cover up by Marano and it will be revealed..they have begged her not to go public yet
    Wait a minute, Berman is telling everyone that this isn't true...

Unregistered
    Wait a minute, Berman is telling everyone that this isn't true...
    I don't know how you would know what one person or another would post on here but it's quite clear by ridiculous response that he is correct. I just don't understand why IUPA doesn't just stick to the issues that effect Deputies on a daily basis as opposed to mud slinging it wreaks of desperation and does assist you in your ultimate goal which obviously unseating the PBA. Berman has been exiled to the airport stop worrying about him and start worrying about the election that is slowly slipping away from you because of desperate nonsense like this.

Unregistered
    Truth is never nonsense.

Unregistered
    Truth is never nonsense.
    You just don't get it and thats the problem. I don't care about Lee Martin, I dont care about Mark Berman, and neither should you. Seventy five percent of your messages are blasting these guys which just makes IUPA seem like you are afraid of what they have to say. Ignore them concentrate on posting positive things and how your going to put more money in our pocket, improve our health insurance, and make our work environment better. Since this whole election thing started I don't think I have seen almost any of that just ridiculous posts about who Lee Martin is trying to bang. Who cares he's a single guy he can do what he wants and that tells me absolutely nothing as why I should vote for IUPA. Let me do your organization a favor and tell you everyday one of my co workers will discuss this election with another co worker and the vast majority of the time this is what I hear "Who you voting for? Well I was going to vote for IUPA but I never see or hear anything from them other then bad mouthing other Deputies and not providing any information about what they can do for me. I'm not crazy about the PBA but at least there around". Not a ringing endorsement for the PBA but it clearly shows your losing your core audience and they are frustrated by your fixation on the wrong things. Pull it together guys or just step away like gentleman.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast