Just look at the FHP thread, they are trashing pba big time! ! !
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Just look at the FHP thread, they are trashing pba big time! ! !

Just go to the FHP link. You will see how unhappy they are with the pba. Hell, they are asking Matt Puckett to come out of hiding.

Unregistered
    Not here to push buttons. Just telling the truth.

Unregistered
    Just look at FHP thread. They all want to dump pba.

Unregistered
    Yep they can afford to do some bashing after getting thousands in extra raises the past 2 sessions with the PBA while the Teamsters got nothing extra in those good budget years.

Unregistered
    You need to put down what you are smoking old pba loser. The FHP people are not worried about Years past. All they are talking about is how the pba screwed them AGAIN this year. Do us all a favor and get your head out of the pba azz. And no, I am not a Teamsters fan. I am not a fan of any union. This is a right to work state. And if you are giving any union money, you are a dumb azz.

Unregistered

Cool

The Teamsters have gotten the same as the state janitor every year since coming into place.

Unregistered
    Florida is a "right to work" state. It doesn't matter which collective bargaining entity we hire. Other than providing a lawyer for when the SHTF, the so called "unions" are a waste of what little money we get paid. If you want higher pay go somewhere else. The DOC will and FHP will continue to be the lowest paid as long as they have enough suckers and under-achievers willing to do these jobs. It's that simple. Go somewhere else if you think you are worth more money.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Florida is a "right to work" state. It doesn't matter which collective bargaining entity we hire. Other than providing a lawyer for when the SHTF, the so called "unions" are a waste of what little money we get paid. If you want higher pay go somewhere else. The DOC will and FHP will continue to be the lowest paid as long as they have enough suckers and under-achievers willing to do these jobs. It's that simple. Go somewhere else if you think you are worth more money.
    You are correct. I am with the Teamsters only because of the legal assistance if needed (insurance). Other than that, they are pretty worthless. We haven't had a raise in take home pay since 2006 and this will continue at least until dirty **** scott is gone (2019). I am currently looking for another job, but there is a lot of competition out there and these good jobs don't grow on trees. Right now, I am surviving but very dissatisfied, so I will continue to look until I find something else. This current job is a dead end street and its even more difficult when the political leaders couldn't give a crap about anything you do.

Unregistered
    Just look at the Brevard Sheriff site or the FHP site. They are all trashing pba. And now a local police agency outside of Tampa has just asked for a PERC election through IUPA.

Unregistered
    Teamsters be scared... Cards will go out next year. Get these losers gone !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast