Sheriff Grady Judd - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Yesterday I saw Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd on TV and this morning he was plastered all over the front page of the local section of the Ledger with his Prostitution sting, he really loves the media attention and having his face on TV. Don't you just love the way he tells the stories about the arrest with all the "wise crack" remarks he makes about the arrested people. Does he think that he is a comedian?

How much money and manpower did he spend on the prostitution sting so he could go on TV and make another appearance? Aren't there better ways to spend the tax payers money?

He would have never made it as a sheriff in south Florida in the 70's, 80's and 90's, the sheriff's there NEVER went on TV with BS arrest reports like he does! You never
    saw a sheriff from there in a uniform, they were always dressed in a coat and tie, not a uniform that looks like it should be on some Mexican general, What's with
    all the STARS?

COM ON MAN
    Last edited by Retired Deputy; 12-17-2015 at 01:22 AM. Reason: correct spelling

Unregistered

So why do you watch then?

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Deputy View Post
    Yesterday I saw Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd on TV and this morning he was plastered all over the front page of the local section of the Ledger with his Prostitution sting, he really loves the media attention and having his face on TV. Don't you just love the way he tells the stories about the arrest with all the "wise crack" remarks he makes about the arrested people. Does he think that he is a comedian?

How much money and manpower did he spend on the prostitution sting so he could go on TV and make another appearance? Aren't there better ways to spend the tax payers money?

He would have never made it as a sheriff in south Florida in the 70's, 80's and 90's, the sheriff's there NEVER went on TV with BS arrest reports like he does! You never
    saw a sheriff from there in a uniform, they were always dressed in a coat and tie, not a uniform that looks like it should be on some Mexican general, What's with
    all the STARS?

COM ON MAN
    I have to laugh every time one of you haters comes on here to whine about Grady being in the news. If you truly retired and have nothing else to do in your life but watch Grady on the news I feel sorry for you. I work for the man and yet I rarely have the time to watch or listen to him anywhere at any time because I have a life. If you don't like him, DON'T WATCH HIM. That's what they make remote controls for, popcorn breaks, weeding, plucking nose hairs. If you hate him that bad do something else, or just go out back with a cold one and watch the grass grow. But please shut up about it, because I find your constant whining as irritating as jock itch.

Unregistered

clown

Since prostitution is illegal in the state of Florida these types of operations should take place. Pretty much every county and city law enforcement agency does them but yes only clown boy judd has to get his fat face on tv and announce his self perceived superiority when he does them. I did notice something with this last operation that hasn't occurred before; clown boy included LPD with this operation. While LPD has conducted their won stings in the past, they were never allowed to participate with the God King Xerxes troops. Before any boot lickers justify it by saying law enforcement agencies should help each other whenever possible I'll save your stank breath and saying No Shit but Corky has always acted as if he rules the land and needs no help from lesser agencies. It's no mystery that ole Corkster has realized that LPD's Chief has zero intention of allowing him to push LPD around as he has done in the Past. Chief Giddens is not the softy like a past chief that currently works for Grady.

The thing that makes me laugh is how Corky labels it "Human Trafficking Sting Nets 95 Arrests". Yes because Johns that show up thinking they're gonna score are victims of human trafficking. Now I know unfortunately there are many women and young girls you truly fit that description, but not every person involved in that business does. But Corky likes using the term human traffic because its a hot topic and naturally he is the only law enforcement head doing anything about it.

for those who have never been a part of those operations let me assure you that ole corky has zero involvement other than to have a big political donor, or his buddy Copley, ride around with him and show up at the scene for 20-30 mins before leaving. The success of those operations lies solely with the members who participate but you'll never hear xerxes giving credit to the involved members. Nope its all because of him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since prostitution is illegal in the state of Florida these types of operations should take place. Pretty much every county and city law enforcement agency does them but yes only clown boy judd has to get his fat face on tv and announce his self perceived superiority when he does them. I did notice something with this last operation that hasn't occurred before; clown boy included LPD with this operation. While LPD has conducted their won stings in the past, they were never allowed to participate with the God King Xerxes troops. Before any boot lickers justify it by saying law enforcement agencies should help each other whenever possible I'll save your stank breath and saying No Shit but Corky has always acted as if he rules the land and needs no help from lesser agencies. It's no mystery that ole Corkster has realized that LPD's Chief has zero intention of allowing him to push LPD around as he has done in the Past. Chief Giddens is not the softy like a past chief that currently works for Grady.

The thing that makes me laugh is how Corky labels it "Human Trafficking Sting Nets 95 Arrests". Yes because Johns that show up thinking they're gonna score are victims of human trafficking. Now I know unfortunately there are many women and young girls you truly fit that description, but not every person involved in that business does. But Corky likes using the term human traffic because its a hot topic and naturally he is the only law enforcement head doing anything about it.

for those who have never been a part of those operations let me assure you that ole corky has zero involvement other than to have a big political donor, or his buddy Copley, ride around with him and show up at the scene for 20-30 mins before leaving. The success of those operations lies solely with the members who participate but you'll never hear xerxes giving credit to the involved members. Nope its all because of him.

Well that synopsis obviously came from someone in the BSI section since they are the ones responsible for these stings. Apparently somebody in there gets their feeling hurt when they aren't recognized for doing their job. I'm sure the ENTIRE law enforcement agency would like recognition for doing their jobs on a daily basis as well. Contrary to the title of your unit, it doesn't make you any more special than the other members of the agency. Then again, it is a little difficult to recognize a group of snot nose little boys whose sole job is to remain anonymous anyway right? Otherwise everyone would know your face and you wouldn't be able to do diddly squat. So quit your whining and head on out to your next raid and do what you are paid to do.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Don't Feel Sorry For Me!

LOL......

I am not a hater of G.Judd, in fact I think he is a good Sheriff BUT I just get tired of ever time I turn on the TV there he is with in his " 4 star general's uniform" talking about an arrest that a PIO should be doing.

Yes, I am retired going on my 10th year, and yes I do have a lot of time to "do what I want when I want" including playing golf 5-6 days a week, skiing, bowling, traveling AND collecting my $110,000.00 year pension, along with $28,000 SS. I did 28 years and 5 in the DROP , yea that's how big the pensions are when you work for a big agency down south, where you can get that OT and off duty details!

So don't feel sorry for me, MAYBE someday you will be here!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired Deputy View Post
    LOL......

I am not a hater of G.Judd, in fact I think he is a good Sheriff BUT I just get tired of ever time I turn on the TV there he is with in his " 4 star general's uniform" talking about an arrest that a PIO should be doing.

Yes, I am retired going on my 10th year, and yes I do have a lot of time to "do what I want when I want" including playing golf 5-6 days a week, skiing, bowling, traveling AND collecting my $110,000.00 year pension, along with $28,000 SS. I did 28 years and 5 in the DROP , yea that's how big the pensions are when you work for a big agency down south, where you can get that OT and off duty details!

So don't feel sorry for me, MAYBE someday you will be here!
    Wow, don't brag too much, your head can't swell much more. As previously stated, push the off button, problem solved. Big agency down south, lmao.

Unregistered
    I would much rather hear from Sheriff Judd, in lieu of a PIO, regarding crime in this county. He is the leader of this agency, and I'm proud that he takes personal responsibility in addressing the community. Quite honestly, it's his duty to inform the public of the types and volume of crime occurring around them and their kids. If nay-sayers would zoom out and look at it at the macro-level, they would see that Sheriff Judd prevents a lot of media disasters and calms citizen's fears by getting in front of issues and speaking to the community directly. Remember what happened in Ferguson when the Chief didn't hold a press conference and allowed unruly citizens to create the narrative based on emotion, rather than facts? His readiness to provide press conferences and to be the face of the agency subsequently fortifies community relations by increasing trust and transparency, which is something I think we can all agree is important, especially considering the current climate involving the perception of law enforcement. People want to hear directly from the source; the person they voted into office to serve and protect. They don't want to turn on the TV after a shooting in their neighborhood and hear "everything is going to be ok" from a lady they've never seen before and who they have not entrusted to protect them, wearing khakis. Wearing the uniform also aides in assuring the community. It represents authority. And for God's sake, he's a cop - business suits and ties are for bankers. Some people will complain about virtually anything and to them I offer,
    “We are never so much disposed to quarrel with others as when we are dissatisfied with ourselves.”
    ― William Hazlitt,

Unregistered

Not bragging, just telling you how it is!

WOW.....not bragging just telling you how it is!

Where you work, how hard you work, how long you work means what you
    will have when it's time to pull the plug and retire, and let's face it doing
    it "down south" down south was best! But this place is better to spend
    the

Unregistered

?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WOW.....not bragging just telling you how it is!

Where you work, how hard you work, how long you work means what you
    will have when it's time to pull the plug and retire, and let's face it doing
    it "down south" down south was best! But this place is better to spend
    the
    And you know where you worked was the best because? Obviously we all know how long and hard we work is what the final tally is, that is why we are still at it, even past what you put in. So you don't have anything on us here in central Fl. So quit your whining about Grady and move back down south where it is so great and the added benefit is you will not see Grady in the local news. Poor thing.

Unregistered
    Wow let me tell you boys something I work for Miami Dade Police and other than making over 100k yearly as a maxed out patrol officer I hate this place. Our director's head is an extension of the mayor's asshole. Atleast you guys work for a man that still has his balls attached and never forgot where he came from. I'm going to retire this summer and am moving to Lakeland looking forward to living in central Florida Miami has become a third world jungle, be safe guys.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast