Governor Scott, we need assistance in Troop K Orlando
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Governor Scott, we need assistance in Troop K Orlando

This Captain is an out of control bully. Now he's calling troopers cell phones and asking them why are they sitting still and not writing any tickets. By the way from home on a weekend while he's off. Everyone should start filing a hostile work environment complaints to the governors office. If that doesnt work, everyone on the turnpike needs to pick a day and call sick after contacting the news media. That will get FHP attention. The working conditions on the turnpike are getting to be an officer safety concern for the troopers under his command. No one should come to work under so much stress, while risking your life day in and day out. Troopers start filing papers on this Captain. Enough is enough. He has gotten away with a lot of abuse in the last year and a half. By far the worst Captain in FHP history. In my 27 years of service, i have not seen a worst human being wear this uniform.

Unregistered
    Agree 100%. Captain Frederick Hall is a bully.

Unregistered
    Hey Scott K, start working rather than staying at your house all day and Hall won't be texting you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Scott K, start working rather than staying at your house all day and Hall won't be texting you.
    Hey Captain Azz Hall get a hobby or a boyfriend or a life and maybe you wont be so miserable.

FYI Monty does not want you either.

Unregistered
    Come on you lazy spoiled rotten punks. Go to work and Hall will leave you alone. Hall is the best thing to happen to troop k. Lay off the gay comments. Who cares if he is gay? Unless he has personally hit on you then it don't matter.

Unregistered
    The POS Major is not helping the situation. He is distributing the misery among the entire troop.

Unregistered
    The POS Major is not helping the situation. He is distributing the misery among the entire troop.
    Leave hin there, don't let him return to Troop F. He is a fat lazy guy who always talks about the Marine Corp, all he did in the Marines was behind a desk too. Supply Sergeant

Unregistered
    Leave hin there, don't let him return to Troop F. He is a fat lazy guy who always talks about the Marine Corp, all he did in the Marines was behind a desk too. Supply Sergeant
    I don't know how Troop F put up with it so long. Vazquez was there a long time and I know everybody was miserable. The short time Baumann has been in K, a lot of people have started applying to other agencies.

Unregistered
    I don't know how Troop F put up with it so long. Vazquez was there a long time and I know everybody was miserable. The short time Baumann has been in K, a lot of people have started applying to other agencies.
    I told you, you were all going to get a taste of Troop F and hate life. Baumann a paper pushing psycho, he even creates his own forms from the Baumann' own Highway Patrol. He and Vazquez are alike, actually now that I think about it, I think Vazquez was a bit more tolerable.

Unregistered
    Come on you lazy spoiled rotten punks. Go to work and Hall will leave you alone. Hall is the best thing to happen to troop k. Lay off the gay comments. Who cares if he is gay? Unless he has personally hit on you then it don't matter.
    Captain is that the only line you have I think activity was a whole lot higher before you got here. You've single handedly wrecked the district and now nobody is interested in working. Bet you never thought with six people on midnights dui arrest would be cut in half compared to last year. Hope you don't catch the blue flu cause I heard it's going around soon.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast