Jake Slater

Thread: Jake Slater

Unregistered

Jake Slater

Hello, I am retired HCSO and went to DEA school with Jake Slater during the days of dinosaurs. I would like to get in contact with him. I can be reached at my throw down email slimer33611@hotmail.com if anyone could help. No drama, I just want to see how he is doing and perhaps have lunch. My Name is Donald K. Bowling Junior, but I go by Kirk. I retired in 2011 (thank God). Thank you. I hope you all stay safe physically and emotionally during the horrible nonsense going on.

Unregistered
    He works for Code Enforcement in the city.

Unregistered
    Any relation to Richard "****" Slater, the retired local wrestler and friend of mine?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He works for Code Enforcement in the city.
    thank you very much sir or madam

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello, I am retired HCSO and went to DEA school with Jake Slater during the days of dinosaurs. I would like to get in contact with him. I can be reached at my throw down email slimer33611@hotmail.com if anyone could help. No drama, I just want to see how he is doing and perhaps have lunch. My Name is Donald K. Bowling Junior, but I go by Kirk. I retired in 2011 (thank God). Thank you. I hope you all stay safe physically and emotionally during the horrible nonsense going on.
    I contacted Jake's wife and sent her your contact info. I also accessed the City of Tampa website and copied the below info for you:

Neighborhood Empowerment
    2105 N. Nebraska Ave - Tampa, Florida 33602
    Phone: (813) 274-5545 Fax: (813) 274-5567
    Emergency Phone (weekends 7am-6pm): (813) 690-4631
    Jake Slater, Director
    (Neighborhood Enhancement, Community Affairs, Business Tax, and Community Partnerships and Neighborhood Engagement) - See more at: http://www.tampagov.net/public-affai....tP2v9Sug.dpuf

Good luck!