How to Destroy This Board: Not MOD 709, Not the Cuss Words, Not the Teamsters Posts - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    The sooner you guys realize that your pay and benefits are completely at the mercy of state politicians and nobody else can increase them, the better. Maybe than you can concentrate on better things for yourselves rather than fantasize about the moronic Teamsters or PBA who are powerless.

Unregistered
    If I was Phil, I would not ask how to get in touch with him. Man you are not to smart.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The sooner you guys realize that your pay and benefits are completely at the mercy of state politicians and nobody else can increase them, the better. Maybe than you can concentrate on better things for yourselves rather than fantasize about the moronic Teamsters or PBA who are powerless.
    No, that is where you are wrong. All those who voted out pba are stupid. And all those who voted for the teamsters, are more stupid. Now can we get off the phil shit subject.

Unregistered
    Its all Phils fault.

Unregistered
    Its all Phils fault.

Finally an answer to all this "Crap" http://www.drphil.com/

Unregistered
    Its all Phils fault.

YesI blame Phil McCrevious for this whole mess.

Unregistered
    Phil is laughing all the way to the bank.

Unregistered
    Let me this straight. Are we all talking about Phil McCrevious??

Unregistered
    Let me this straight. Are we all talking about Phil McCrevious??
    Dr. Phil McGraw, perhaps the most well-known mental health professional in the world, is the host of the leader in daytime talk, Dr. Phil. Launched in 2002, Dr. Phil provides the most comprehensive forum on mental health issues in the history of television. For 12 years, Dr. McGraw has used the Dr. Phil platform to make psychology accessible and understandable to the general public by addressing important personal and social issues. Using his top-rated show as a teaching tool, he takes aim at the critical issues of our time, including the “silent epidemics” of bullying, drug abuse, domestic violence, depression, child abuse, suicide and various forms of severe mental illness

Unregistered
    Phil is laughing all the way to the bank.
    I agree. He is laughing all the way to the bank.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12