How to Destroy This Board: Not MOD 709, Not the Cuss Words, Not the Teamsters Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

How to Destroy This Board: Not MOD 709, Not the Cuss Words, Not the Teamsters Posts

Start this Phil Shit all over again!

Unregistered
    Are you really that scared of Phil?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And I thought Phil and the Teamsters are one in the same. In the end, that and that alone is what is pissing you off now. Why? Because you are one of those circuit six and pba losers. In the end, you are praying for failure this year. You are not a team player. You are a me player. We have to all come together and fight for a raise and better working conditions. And no, I am not a Phil fan. I am a team fan. And currently, they are the coaches of the team.

Unregistered
    And as a part of your point, you use a cuss word. So, your statement makes no sense.

Unregistered
    So, since you cussed, should you be banned?

Unregistered
    And as a part of your point, you use a cuss word. So, your statement makes no sense.
    So, since you cussed, should you be banned?

"As a noun it refers to fecal matter, and as a verb it means to defecate; in the plural ("the shits") it means diarrhea. Shite is also a common variant in British English and Irish English.[1] As a slang term, it has many meanings, including: nonsense, foolishness, something of little value or quality, trivial and usually boastful or inaccurate talk, or a contemptible person. It may also be used as an expression of annoyance, surprise, or anger."

So, in your long career with DC. You have never done a drug test when a "Phil" has said "I can't pee unless I sit on the toilet." You let him sit. Then holy CRAP you hear him fart and "Phil" begins to "SHIT". BUT!, you got you got you "Drug Sample". Do I have to say it again? About starting this...Phil Shit...

Unregistered
    Your thought process boarders on sick. You may be in the need of some help.

Unregistered
    Your thought process boarders on sick. You may be in the need of some help.
    And I bet you would be the second (2nd) PO that would shoot an Offender for "Pulling Your Hair". Good Luck on your DOC Professional Analysis. Sheldon and I march to the beat of a different "Big Bang"!

Unregistered
    Lets all get back to the Phil shit. How do you contact this guy?

Unregistered
    Thanks a lot Phil

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast