Remove Kevin as the President
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Remove Kevin as the President

Let's stop this madness and vote this Union out or at least get a competent and respected member to represent all of us. If you think this is a joke KC and want to continue to disrespect current deputies and everyone over the rank of Sergeant the joke will soon be on you! You will soon be standing alone or with so called friends that are sooooooooooooo disgruntled.

Sysop
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's stop this madness and vote this Union out or at least get a competent and respected member to represent all of us. If you think this is a joke KC and want to continue to disrespect current deputies and everyone over the rank of Sergeant the joke will soon be on you! You will soon be standing alone or with so called friends that are sooooooooooooo disgruntled.
    We received a complaint on the above post because the user felt it "sounds like some making threats to this individual". However, the above post does NOT violate our Terms of Use and will be allowed to remain as is.

Union

Tried

Think you jokers tried to remove the union with a strong 10 votes against last year. If you're looking for a promotion, this has not worked so well in the past for other deputies FYI. Kevin is probably the only person that gives a crap about you and this is how you repay that.

Unregistered
    Keep up the good work and thanks for all you do.

Unregistered

my monies on KC

this didn't go to far as a topic! Lets see three legal actions filled and won, one of which put money in everyone's pocket and yet another just certified by a federal judge to have merit. This has the potential of putting tens of thousands in my pocket, I think I'll stick with a winner thank you!!!

Unregistered
    I agree, Kevin is doing a great job considering the tyrant with a tax payers pocket book he is up against. It's only a matter of time. This guy (sheriff) will hang himself on his own. He's now flexing his N. Ft. Myers muscle outside of his jurisdictional boundaries which he will soon see will not be well received.

Unregistered
    this didn't go to far as a topic! Lets see three legal actions filled and won, one of which put money in everyone's pocket and yet another just certified by a federal judge to have merit. This has the potential of putting tens of thousands in my pocket, I think I'll stick with a winner thank you!!!
    Really, stop smoking whatever are smoking. Have you read the Sheriff's statement in the paper and read all the comments from the public they are behind the Sheriff 100 percent all you guys are going to do is get us to lose our take home cars. Three lawsuits filled and won and what did that gets us (chirp chirp)

Unregistered
    Really, stop smoking whatever are smoking. Have you read the Sheriff's statement in the paper and read all the comments from the public they are behind the Sheriff 100 percent all you guys are going to do is get us to lose our take home cars. Three lawsuits filled and won and what did that gets us (chirp chirp)

This is a prime example of how corrupt this agency has become. This douche bag who is most likely an administrator feels it it is perfectly OK to come on here and say so what if the Sheriff has been found guilty of breaking the law and violating his employees rights. Keep taking your hush money scum bag your time is short trust me.

Unregistered
    Take home cars are not to be bargained and can be removed at any time to save tax payers money. The public is already supporting to remove them.

Unregistered

Unitity

Kevin don't pay attention to that number non union members

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast