Remove Kevin as the President - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Unregistered said:
    Today 12:52 PM
    Take home cars are not to be bargained and can be removed at any time to save tax payers money. The public is already supporting to remove them.

Perhaps you should spend more time visiting PERC's website educating yourself instead of on here. Click on the link below and you will see take home cars are absolutely a mandatory subject of bargaining page 38 of 44. Nice try though.

http://perc.myflorida.com/pubs/Scope_of_Bargaining.pdf

Unregistered
    Oops your right. I'm so sure he will follow that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Take home cars are not to be bargained and can be removed at any time to save tax payers money. The public is already supporting to remove them.
    Let me get this straight. You are suggesting that the public is rallying behind the sheriff and calling for the removal of take home cars. I have to say that is the dumbest thing that I have ever heard. There is not a decent law abiding citizen that wants to have a smaller police presence. There are als no decent citizens that are saying that if you are patrolling, putting yourself in harms way, that you should not get paid. The sheriff is on the losing side all the way around this one.

Unregistered

just a thought

Oops your right. I'm so sure he will follow that.
    I find it amazing that some of us will follow a leader blindly even though he has consistently proven he cares nothing about us and yet there are those who bad mouth KC for putting his neck out there for what is right for us. Someone made a comment about name calling I have looked though each union e-mail and find nothing of the sort, what I did find was the Sheriff continually making comments like "Pigs Get Fat Hogs Get Slaughtered" not only is that name calling he is making direct threats to each of you. His actions are disturbing to say the least but there are still those of you that will follow him blindly. I suggest some of you read up on real leaders like Patton or Powell these are leaders and men of character and just maybe you might see this Sheriff for what he is a slimy politician and everything that is wrong with our government right now. and your comment proves my point "I'm sure he'll follow that" It's the law and he is the head Law Enforcement Officer in the county shouldn't he be following the laws passed by the state I believe it was part of his oath. Well this is just my opinion take from it what you will. Be safe out there!

Unregistered
    Let me get this straight. You are suggesting that the public is rallying behind the sheriff and calling for the removal of take home cars. I have to say that is the dumbest thing that I have ever heard. There is not a decent law abiding citizen that wants to have a smaller police presence. There are als no decent citizens that are saying that if you are patrolling, putting yourself in harms way, that you should not get paid. The sheriff is on the losing side all the way around this one.
    Well you may want to read all the comments in the various media outlets under reader comments. You will see that yes you are most citizens like the take home cars because of the presence, however because of the stupid lawsuit they all agree to then take away the take home cars, as those vehicles are used off duty to take family members to stores, doctors appt's and such. And as bad as it seems, yes public opinion will be with the sheriff wait and see

Unregistered
    The public is already agreeing with him that it is a waist of money to allow "US" to drive these cars while off duty wearing shorts and t shirts. Read the posts!!!!!

Unregistered
    Keep the car and give me a bigger raise.........

Unregistered

nope

Well you may want to read all the comments in the various media outlets under reader comments. You will see that yes you are most citizens like the take home cars because of the presence, however because of the stupid lawsuit they all agree to then take away the take home cars, as those vehicles are used off duty to take family members to stores, doctors appt's and such. And as bad as it seems, yes public opinion will be with the sheriff wait and see
    No way. That off duty use increases presence. All Mike Scott cares about is appearances. No way he does it. He's an idiot as a boss but he knows politics. Its an election year and you think he is going to risk damaging his political inage?

Unregistered
    Unless they're building a parking garage next to 10-19, what are they going to do with all the cars?

Unregistered

East

My cars marked I don't drive it off duty and then need more money. I did submit ot slips for DAV and they torn up......never got paid for them.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast