Chief Ray Black-Just Leave!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Chief Ray Black-Just Leave!!!!!!!!!!

There is a reason why moral has dipped so fast and so deep in the last couple years. We can all blame the current national negative spot light on LE. We can also look towards the obvious favoritism and direction the city's government is heading too, in regards to promoting and hiring of African Americans. And to be fair, no one cares what race the recruits are. Spanish, White, Black, Asian....it does not matter to us as long as they are qualified and a solid 94. Civilians, commisioners, mayors, have NO IDEA what it takes to be a cop. They have NO IDEA what the career is about.

By saying all of that, Ray Black has to go. I hear some of us state that's not his fault. Or what do you expect him to do? That's bullshit! How about standing up for your troops, or having the balls to stand up to a city government, which clearly has no support for its department. There is a reason why Miramar PD is one of the lowest paying departments in Broward County. Not only that, but we contribute 13.4% toward our pensions!?! Lowest paid with highest contributions. This chief only cares about himself. Imposed a schedule for road patrol so it would appear he attempted to fix the OT issues. Ask any road patrol officer how they like the new schedule. Even better, the over time issue, which was the driven point to implement the new 12 hour shifts, has not been resolved at all!!!!

The "kelly days", which are forced on us, make the minimum staffing an issue. Which I turn, makes the sgt's call in for OT. When asked why are we changing the schedule, command staff responsed with, "it would make the chief look negligent that he didn't appear to at least fix the OT problem by changing the schedule". Really!? How about The Cheif having the balls to stand up to the clueless city government, and explaining that we simply need more BODIES.

Again, at the End of the day, every single policy, change, assignment selection, color of vehicles, vests....the list is endless, it's ultimately the choice of Ray Black. Moral took a HuGe dip the second he took the promotion to Cheif. He is 100% about himself.

Unregistered
    great and accurate post.

Unregistered
    But before you leave please fire everyone underneath you so we don't get stuck with someone from the same gene pool.

Unregistered
    It has been said many times before. RB has NO clue how to make a command decision and will not leave until someone forces him leave. He really thinks he is good at his job. He sat there in front of a black curtain with Messam and lied and agreed that we need more blacks in the department to mirror the community.

RB and DW have hired more incompetent new officers than any other chiefs combined in 30 + years. Why do you think the proactive policing has gone down to zero under this administration. There are not enough of us to safely do the job.

When you have a command staff that have no street intelligence and sat behind desk and rose thru the ranks for being black of simply doing what they were told to do their entire career it cant be concealed when there is no one to pint the blame to above you anymore.

All we have to remember is there are 26 paychecks a year and we mus survive to get them all and just let the city go on the direction the politicians want it to. There is nothing we can do so why stress over it.

Unregistered
    I remember multiple times hearing others say we need a stand alone building for a police department. Nope not our chief so we build our station in a high densely populated area. Our station will be on top of retail stores.

Mind you Dallas pd had a massive shootout recently in front of the station with ieds planted. I Remember sept 11th every station had an officer posted outside and barricades as a buffer. How do you safeguard us now? Oh that's right your priority was to leave your touch on this agency and have a station by any means necessary just to have something cool to say later.

Unregistered

Question

I will be shocked if this guy is not gone by the time a new budget year arrives. He will have to be fires because he cant make decision on his own to leave...

Unregistered
    As long as he is a total puppet willing to have all his strings pulled why would they get rid of him? If they say jump his only question is how high. As long as Messam tells him who to hire and promote, and he does it, why would they get rid of him? If he is told the sky is yellow he nods his head in agreement. So why would they get rid of someone with no spine who is willing to be completely controlled? Not until they are done using him will they disgard him like empty fast food wrappers. He will then be totally shocked because he really believes everyone loves him. Can you say "clueless"

Unregistered

Hope

If we're destroying our trees and destroying our environment and hurting animals and hurting one another and all that stuff, there's got to be a very powerful energy to fight that. I think we need more love in the world. We need more kindness, more compassion, more joy, more laughter. I definitely want to contribute to that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If we're destroying our trees and destroying our environment and hurting animals and hurting one another and all that stuff, there's got to be a very powerful energy to fight that. I think we need more love in the world. We need more kindness, more compassion, more joy, more laughter. I definitely want to contribute to that.
    You close with wanting to contribute to all that silliness - great. Please take RB with you deep into the woods, do whatever it is you dingleberries do, and DON'T COME OUt.

Unregistered
    To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue; these five are gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness, and kindness.

Confucius

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast