A letter from the Teamsters - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Unregistered
    You would pay the same for pre paid legal. And this is a right to work state. So yes, anyone paying any union dues is stupid. Sounds like you arein the stupid crowd. LOL

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You would pay the same for pre paid legal. And this is a right to work state. So yes, anyone paying any union dues is stupid. Sounds like you arein the stupid crowd. LOL
    Pre paid legal is far from adequate and its 3rd rate. Again, I'm not a fan of the Teamsters, but there record on legal defense of officers is excellent. You'll be calling yourself stupid if you ever get into a pickle and you end up paying thousands of dollars in legal fees for something that you might not have done. Nobody needs home owners insurance until there is a major disaster and then its too late. With the current war on law enforcement, you better think twice and I bet a cheap person like you doesn't even have prepaid legal. Good luck!

Unregistered
    Keep talking yourself out of wasting your money. Giving money to a union in a right to work state is stupid.

Unregistered
    Yes... Pre-paid legal is not recommended. I've always had PBA representation and found their legal assistance to be great especially on officer involved shooting scenes. I won't get in the debate about which Union is better at securing raises and benefits and I can't speak for the teamsters and their legal assistance, but I'd much rather have them then pre-paid legal any day of the week.

Unregistered
    And you are intelligent paying money to some pre paid legal service who has no idea how state government or FDC works? I think you are not just dumb, but very dumb. I hope you never get in trouble.

Unregistered
    The Teamsters have been a huge disappointment as they didn't even get us anything extra the prior 2 sessions when the budget had extra money in it while the PBA got their officers thousands in extra raises over other state employees.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Strategic, political and legal issues wereMoreThis new book documents the German invasion of Norway, focussing on the events at sea.Army was one of my toughest challenges and I won.Toż to w ogóle nie byłby Dyciu.She wants to learn what it means to be an adult, and the head of the household is ready to show her.Ab 1966 war Xago Assistent an der Hochschule f r Film und Fernsehen Babelsberg.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678