A letter from the Teamsters - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I'll post back wed... Just to see if I'm a liar or not.....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'll post back wed... Just to see if I'm a liar or not.....
    I agree with you. The cards have already been dealt and we aren't getting a dime. In fact we won't get anything until after January 2019 when that bald headed geek is gone. The problem with most people on this page is they have some type of hope that a politician or politicians give a two cents about you. They don't and I for one am not calling these butt pirates begging for anything.

Unregistered
    I heard Phil was up in Tally this week fighting for us. Did he provide any feedback on how it went??

Unregistered
    Never beg for money. Accept that you have failed. Begging is for dogs
    Get you a cardboard sign and a street corner. Guaranteed to provide more money than the legislature.

Unregistered
    I heard Phil was up in Tally this week fighting for us. Did he provide any feedback on how it went??
    He is sending text messages to everyone he knows. I know he has sent messages to naples, Orlando, Tampa, Miami and Jacksonville. I work in the Orlando area and he has asked me to pass on his info. Has anyone else heard from him?

Unregistered
    Well, what did he pass on?

Unregistered
    Well you must not be on his contact list. So, either you are not member. Why don't you drop him a call and he will show you how to join the team. Then, you will be put on the contact list.

Unregistered
    I think Phil is at the capital until Wednesday.

Unregistered
    Well you must not be on his contact list. So, either you are not member. Why don't you drop him a call and he will show you how to join the team. Then, you will be put on the contact list.
    In another words, you don't know jack!

Unregistered
    Get you a cardboard sign and a street corner. Guaranteed to provide more money than the legislature.
    I agree. Its a shame we have to beg every year.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast