A letter from the Teamsters - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    lol - I remember that naive officer named Phil claiming we would get all these nice raises under the Teamsters no matter what other state employees received and then we got nothing more then the state janitor while other state officers not under the Teamsters received thousands in extra raises the past 2 sessions. What a joke.

Unregistered
    Thanks teamsters..... For 3 years of nothing!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Personally I am very happy with the DOC pay as it is. The lot rent in my trailer park has not increased in the last 3 years and my 1987 F-150 4x4 still runs pretty good so no need for extra money. My son got his GED and got a job with the DOC last year while my daughter got married after the baby came and now works at the local hair salon. With them kids out of the trailer we saved enough for a new shotgun for me and a boob job for my wife. Life is good at DOC.
    A typical prison guard. No brains!

Unregistered
    Why not take the chance and make the calls.
    The only call I will make is to Papa Johns! We aren't getting jack. Don't waste your time!

Unregistered
    House Bill 39A is making momentum in the House. Please, please, please contact your local representative to support this bill. There is not much time left.

Unregistered
    House Bill 39A is making momentum in the House. Please, please, please contact your local representative to support this bill. There is not much time left.
    Never beg for money. Accept that you have failed. Begging is for dogs

Unregistered
    No Senate companion bill... Not enough time... Word is the budget will be completed wed.

Unregistered
    What. The session goes till the 20th. There is plenty of time. Why are you so negative.

Unregistered
    Cause the budget has been crafted. It will be probably be sent to the governor next week so you do the math.... Im not being negative just realistic.

Unregistered
    Dude, what the f##k does ( the budget has already been crafted) mean? Are you looking into your crystal ball? You are not realistic. Your just a dam liar. The session and its agenda go until the 20th. This gives the senate plenty of time to introduce a companion bill. So stop your lies because you do not know jack shit.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast