Tattoo policy change? - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered

Outsider

I am an outsider but saw this thread and had to comment.

It really comes down to Command Presence!

Sorry if your personal body art has prohibited your employment. It is safe to say you can not always judge a book by it's cover, but with a paramilitary organization having command presence if critical.

Unregistered
    I say if you have it on your arms you agree (in writing) to wear long sleeve shirts (at your expense) for your career.

What I don't like is when you wear your uniform and you can see it like the female ninja cop with the 1/2 sleeve.

Unregistered
    Tattoo = low class. No debate.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tattoo = low class. No debate.
    What an ignorant statement.

Unregistered

Tattoo policy

A lot of stupid remarks on tattoo I'm currently serving in the US Army and tattoos don't make you any less of a perfessional. Thier are great soldiers I know that will have outstanding qualities if they ever went into a police department even with tattoos. I have a full sleeve that represent all the friends I've lost in Afghanistan in 2012 and does it make sense to deny me of serving my community cause of that?

Unregistered
    Yes. We are looking for professionals not perfessionals.

Unregistered

Dumb

To the tool in the beginning saying it's unprofessional. I'm tatted and I'm a city cop who has done more and has more expireiencd than you ever will. How is it unprofessional? Go write a person going to a ticket you tool.

Unregistered

Tattoo policy

there are tons of military with tattoos that are well within policy for whatever branch. I don't believe calling people who serve our country like myself "trashy" for having some tattoos.

Unregistered
    To the tool in the beginning saying it's unprofessional. I'm tatted and I'm a city cop who has done more and has more expireiencd than you ever will. How is it unprofessional? Go write a person going to a ticket you tool.
    Is Dumb your name or what you are? Did you happen to read over your post before you hit the send button? I would just go with the "I had one two many brewski's when I typed that one." 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

Unregistered
    Those "quality people" can have their tats removed. It looks unprofessional to have someone covered with ink in a uniform. Sorry but its true.
    You're a complete moron. I would like for someone to say in a public forum that tattoos are unprofessional. Tattoos do not make an individual unprofessional... people and their stinkin' attitudes make themselves unprofessional. You are clueless, keep your opinion to yourself.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast