Tattoo policy change? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A lot of stupid remarks on tattoo I'm currently serving in the US Army and tattoos don't make you any less of a perfessional. Thier are great soldiers I know that will have outstanding qualities if they ever went into a police department even with tattoos. I have a full sleeve that represent all the friends I've lost in Afghanistan in 2012 and does it make sense to deny me of serving my community cause of that?
    Your tenuous grasp of the English language should bar you from serving your community, not your tattoos.

Embarrassed

Children

EVERY post on here makes this department look like a pre-school. The ridiculous bantering and name calling back and forth is embarrassing to say the least. You're a bunch of grown men and women anonymously arguing with a "stranger behind a computer screen". Grow up.

Gotta Love Irony
    Quote Originally Posted by Embarrassed View Post
    EVERY post on here makes this department look like a pre-school. The ridiculous bantering and name calling back and forth is embarrassing to say the least. You're a bunch of grown men and women anonymously arguing with a "stranger behind a computer screen". Grow up.
    Good one -- you're being ironic, right? I say well played, sir (or ma'am), well played... I mean, surely you're not expressing disgust at anonymous banter, while posting anonymously. Right? As for making "this department" look bad, you really think the majority of posters here are cops... let alone have moved out of their parents' place?

I'm going back to my video games and COPS re-runs, but thanks, this was entertaining.

Unregistered
    For years it always cracks me up when somebody complains about a poster, as if what they posted reflects on the agency. As if this is some official Tampa Police forum. You have to be retarded to get so upset at anything in this forum.

Unregistered
    All this hate and discrimination against people with tattoos, but I see cops that look like they can't run 10 feet without falling over from a heart attack.... I don't know about you, but someone that looks like the fat from their stomach is about to bust out of their shirt looks a hell of a lot more "unprofessional " than someone that has tattoos that can simply cover them up with a piece of clothing. People talk about standards then let's implement a system like the military? Take a physical fitness test twice a year to make sure you can uphold standards.

Unregistered
    I totally agree with physical fitness and uniform standards. Your problem is that you made immature and foolish decisions to get tattoos in areas that cannot be covered by a short sleeve shirt. Based on your post it sounds like you're a "Snow Flake" so lowering standards to get your way isn't how the real world works. The next time you are seating down to get any other goofy tattoo just remember you must live with the consequences of your decisions (Mommy can't fix it for you, AGAIN).

Unregistered
    So if I have sleeve tattoos on my arm can I work here in long sleeves year around?

Unregistered

Correct

Correct. Long sleeve uniform or compression sleeves

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456