May City Council Meeting
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant

May City Council Meeting

Well for my friends and supporters, here is the video of me speaking at this months Homestead City Council meeting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-NOTJlylcQ

Just so you guys know, deleting post from an official Facebook page that is not threatening, vulgar or obscene is a violation of the Sunshine law.

Here's an Attorney General opinion:

http://www.myfloridalegal.com/ago.ns...2575A2004E46CB

There is already precedent for this same thing in the Federal district courts, but not yet Florida or the 11th US CCA. Don't worry that will be changing soon.

See Hawaii Defense Foundation v City and County of Honolulu. Here is an article:
    http://www.hawaiifreepress.com/Artic...-Comments.aspx

Enjoy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    Well for my friends and supporters, here is the video of me speaking at this months Homestead City Council meeting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-NOTJlylcQ

Just so you guys know, deleting post from an official Facebook page that is not threatening, vulgar or obscene is a violation of the Sunshine law.

Here's an Attorney General opinion:

http://www.myfloridalegal.com/ago.ns...2575A2004E46CB

There is already precedent for this same thing in the Federal district courts, but not yet Florida or the 11th US CCA. Don't worry that will be changing soon.

See Hawaii Defense Foundation v City and County of Honolulu. Here is an article:
    http://www.hawaiifreepress.com/Artic...-Comments.aspx

Enjoy
    Cupcake to Fruitcake- WHO CARES!!! It's FB not the Congressional Record.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then you wonder why Doc says you'd happily take a shit on the Constitution. Did you read the article. This is a violation of the First and Fourteenth Amendments.

It's also a knowing violation of the sunshine law, and if it was done with corrupt intent is official misconduct.

Doc is an asshole, but he is right on this one, and provided the facts to back it up.

Unregistered
    Then you wonder why Doc says you'd happily take a shit on the Constitution. Did you read the article. This is a violation of the First and Fourteenth Amendments.

It's also a knowing violation of the sunshine law, and if it was done with corrupt intent is official misconduct.

Doc is an asshole, but he is right on this one, and provided the facts to back it up.
    Poster, you may be right (on this one), but that's the danger on being an egomaniac know-it-all who is right like a clock- once a day, on a good day. One becomes blah, blah, blah background noise because of agendas. Thanks for your point.

Unregistered
    Poster, you may be right (on this one), but that's the danger on being an egomaniac know-it-all who is right like a clock- once a day, on a good day. One becomes blah, blah, blah background noise because of agendas. Thanks for your point.
    Did you get your ability to butcher a quote from GWB? You make us look sad as a profession. Keep it above that idiots level. Say he's an asshole and got that one right, but you still think he has everything else completely wrong and bassackwards and move on. You try to to get complicated like him and you make us all look more the fool. Let him do that to himself. He's transparent enough in his actions, his time will come.

We all know you can't just delete the public record because you don't like what it says. That's pretty simple, he is not all super smart because he figured that out, and has access to google.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant

First Facebook Lawsuit is done

Well for those less than fluent in First Amendment law, I sued MDPD for deleting comments and blocking my access to their official facebook page. Within one week of me filing suit they unilaterally unblocked everyone from all of their social media, i.e. Facebook ,twitter, etc. However, they refused to pay my legal fees.

I filed a records request for the deleted comments and they immediately agreed to pay my legal fees if I withdrew the records request. Seems they realized some cops were going to get in big trouble for the FS 119 violations. No worries the media has refiled the records request. It is not that easy to get out of trouble for breaking the law.

The pacer case No. is 2015-cv-22787. This case was closed out within a month of me filing suit. So much for that crap I hear about MDPD always fighting bitterly to the end.

What's interesting is the records request with Homestead has already been filed, and they are claiming they have never deleted my comments. That's funny as I have the screen shots to prove otherwise. Can't wait to watch some people squirm over this one. This will be a good FS 119 suit as well as a First Amendment suit.

Anyone noticed that HPD shut down their entire facebook page because of me? That's OK I still have the important screenshots proving their content based restrictions and their prior restraint. Further, the City and the Mayor also deleted my comments from their pages as well.

Guess the commenters who said I would get all the lawsuits shoved up my rear end who incorrect as expected.

In other interesting news the 180 time limit on the FS 768.28 letter of notice of intent run out this week for my lawsuit against Porter and Gretsas. The complaint is already drafted except for the state law claims, which can be easily added. I love video it is so good at showing the truth of what happened.

Unregistered

Angry Banned

LEO Affairs banned ass holes on these pages since its inception.
    Let's see how long it takes Chip to ban Dr. know it all; let's face it, the only way to deal with hemorrhoids permanently is to remove them.
    Perhaps he'll go the way of Gus Abella.

Unregistered
    Let's see how long it takes Chip to ban Dr. know it all; let's face it, the only way to deal with hemorrhoids permanently is to remove them.
    People get banned for violating the TOU's. Keep dreaming grasshopper, you will likely be exposed soon.

Unregistered

Actually many of us support Doc for exposing the corruption in this department that we cannot due to fear of retaliation.

You must be one of the people he has exposed, or you support the evil doers.

While we fight for fredom justice and the American way.

Unregistered
    Actually many of us support Doc for exposing the corruption in this department that we cannot due to fear of retaliation.

You must be one of the people he has exposed, or you support the evil doers.

While we fight for fredom justice and the American way.
    And please, don't forget Mother, Coca-Cola and apple pie.

It's amazing how Baker Acts gravitate to one another ! ! !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast