Signal 76 - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Signal 76

Unregistered
    What's Green and tan and goes really fast down the interstate?
    An Ag Cop riding a trooper to the buffet.

Now seriously, one of you mentioned how hard it is to explain to John Q. Citizen WTF we are. For you the slow witted ego maniac maybe. How is this:

Well we are the law enforcement division of the Department of Agriculture. We are responsible for inspecting plants, produce and livestock that enter into and exit the state.

See two sentences and it's covered. Now let's see how a trooper would answer the same question.

Trooper glaring at citizen who dare approach him while he thinks how superior he is. Trooper realizes he is on the spot and will have to answer the question. Well we are a division of the Department of Highway Safety. Our primary task is traffic law enforcement and traffic crash investigations. What's that? Oh no we are not like State Troopers in other States we aren't truly a full service law enforcement agency. We do have statewide jurisdiction but any involved investigations are handled by County or local jurisdictions. No we don't process evidence or conduct in depth criminal investigations that aren't traffic related, your thinking of FDLE that is the state agency closest to being a true State Police force in Florida.

Your right easier to explain your core mission than ours.

Moral of the story we check trucks and produce. You write tickets and take traffic crashes. We can man up and clean a toilet. You apparently crap outside.

And for god sakes whoever does not understand the difference between OUR and ARE please google it.

😂

Some Agg guy told me to check this out. All the back and forth is 😆. Chill out people. Oh and for the Agg guy who told me to check this mess out. Next time I grace your building with my presence don't forget to snap to attention as I enter the door. 😋. No seriously, chill out people.

Unregistered
    So I was thinking it wasn't fair that we had all the cool nicknames like Cabbage Cop and Sheep Sheriff. So I came up with a list for us to use for our FHP brothers and sisters. It's a work in progress but some are better than others. Here goes:

1. Turnpike Turds
    2. Crash Cops
    3. Median Maids
    4.Rumble Strip Rangers
    5. Curb Cops
    6. Shoulder Sheriffs
    7. Median Marshals
    8. Highway Hicks
    9. Freeway Fuzz
    10. Pavement Police
    11. Debris Deputies
    12. Limited Access Jackass
    13. Parkway Pigs

For the slow witted I tried to use something roadway related as a reference.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I was thinking it wasn't fair that we had all the cool nicknames like Cabbage Cop and Sheep Sheriff. So I came up with a list for us to use for our FHP brothers and sisters. It's a work in progress but some are better than others. Here goes:

1. Turnpike Turds
    2. Crash Cops
    3. Median Maids
    4.Rumble Strip Rangers
    5. Curb Cops
    6. Shoulder Sheriffs
    7. Median Marshals
    8. Highway Hicks
    9. Freeway Fuzz
    10. Pavement Police
    11. Debris Deputies
    12. Limited Access Jackass
    13. Parkway Pigs

For the slow witted I tried to use something roadway related as a reference.
    You'd be touchy too if you'd been turned down by every legitimate agency and had to settle for one that looks at ear tags on sheep and cleans bathrooms.

Unregistered
    So what agency were you fired from?

Seriously, who becomes a certified LEO just so they can work at FDACS? Do you guys have any LEOs there that weren't fired from another department?
    I wasn't Fired and was a supervisor at Madison. Im sure your one of the fellas that we made fun of (while I was there at Madison) yall write citations and work wrecks (barely).....thats it....... FHP has no reason to say anyone is lazy brother. I have personally responded to yall getting yalls ass beat on a traffic stop. we are all Law enforcement, With different roles. If you think someone is soft I bet you wouldnt come to 6 and do it in person....

Unregistered
    I wasn't Fired and was a supervisor at Madison. Im sure your one of the fellas that we made fun of (while I was there at Madison) yall write citations and work wrecks (barely).....thats it....... FHP has no reason to say anyone is lazy brother. I have personally responded to yall getting yalls ass beat on a traffic stop. we are all Law enforcement, With different roles. If you think someone is soft I bet you wouldnt come to 6 and do it in person....
    What's your schedule look like this week?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234