Same old story - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Same old story

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you know or even care that both officers and members of their families have been ambushed and in some cases killed at their homes ? Were they cowards? What about the spouses, what about their children? You need to stop and think before you type. If you do not know, you should ask one of "many" LE friends that you talk about. You may not realize it but there are a lot of scary people out there when you actually arrest criminals and detain crazies. Trust me, WE do.
    If someone wanted to go after a cop for whatever reason, they wouldn't likely to come to a police blog to get their address. So just how many times has this happened?

If someone wants to find your address, they can do that in about 5 minutes online if they know what they are doing.

If you are so afraid of your address being found out, I'm sure you don't take home your cruiser.

I believe 29 officer were killed by felons last year. Cops kill three citizens a day on average. Yes some are justified many are not.

Go look at actual statistics and stop being brainwashed by all the training. You really come off like a paranoid freak.

I'm starting to think Doc is right about you.

Unregistered
    Do you know or even care that both officers and members of their families have been ambushed and in some cases killed at their homes ? Were they cowards? What about the spouses, what about their children? You need to stop and think before you type. If you do not know, you should ask one of "many" LE friends that you talk about. You may not realize it but there are a lot of scary people out there when you actually arrest criminals and detain crazies. Trust me, WE do.
    Stop engaging these people in any type of dialogue.
    You are reading what they write and you still don't get what they mean; they don't like us; we are children of a lesser God and a source of ridicule.
    They lay in ambush waiting for one of us to write anything at all so that they can insult your intellect, education and motives. There are some here that feel they are superior to us in every conceivable way because they have a degree and a lot of time in their hands. They are in a quest to prove their superiority and are not taking prisoners.

These people could care less if you are shot down in the middle of the street or if your family is ambushed. They have no point of reference because they exist in a world of academia and delusions;however, mention their family members and they immediately go for the nuclear option.

Hypocrisy my dear boy is alive and doing very well.

Unregistered
    Stop engaging these people in any type of dialogue.
    You are reading what they write and you still don't get what they mean; they don't like us; we are children of a lesser God and a source of ridicule.
    They lay in ambush waiting for one of us to write anything at all so that they can insult your intellect, education and motives. There are some here that feel they are superior to us in every conceivable way because they have a degree and a lot of time in their hands. They are in a quest to prove their superiority and are not taking prisoners.

These people could care less if you are shot down in the middle of the street or if your family is ambushed. They have no point of reference because they exist in a world of academia and delusions;however, mention their family members and they immediately go for the nuclear option.

Hypocrisy my dear boy is alive and doing very well.
    Short, clear, and without doubt true. I've been known to throw a log on the fire here, but you know what- you are so right. I think I can live with your post as my final word to and about these people. Thanks.

Unregistered

Your identity has become obvious to me since you enjoy using the same terms in may of

After tonight I am thoroughly convinced Mr McDonough has lost his grasp on reality. He comes to a meeting to spew and rant and complain about the same thing. Very Repetitive.
    He came to a public meeting tonight looking like shit!! I wonder when the last time he had a shower and shaved his face? Apparently no time recently as it seems he just rolled out of bed and came to the meeting in his Big Boy pajamas.!
    Your partner must really like snuggling up with a person that looks and smells like he lives in a cardboard box. Since it looks like you spend 24 hours a day trying to find your next target we can only be left believing that you are unemployed.

And don't forget. Past behavior is a pretty good indicator of future behavior so he really has something fun to look forward to.

Other than that, Mr. McDonough , you don't have all of the facts to be making the kinds of allegations against people. Are you trying to build a case to say you are mentally disturbed? Is your plan to apply to receive a disability check? You've completely lost sight of what's important. Sadly you are allowing yourself to be used as a TOOL to fight a cowards fight.
    You show up with your losers in tow wanting to make a big appearance and instead regurgitate the same thing over and over. You are becoming more and more desperate as your lawsuits get dismissed one by one.

It's time to let it go. You're boring, dirty, sad and unimpressive. You're attacking people for no reason. You're posting things on blogs about someone you've never met and have no idea who they are as people. And worse, you're posting lies. You seem to be doing well getting your information from your "sources" Unfortunately those sources are probably people caught up in their own messes and refuse to accept responsibility for their own actions. Stop listening to the idiots that are using you. It's time to let it go. Spend time with your family and remember what's important.
    Sir, your identity has become obvious to me, due to the fact you appear to enjoy using the terms: your victims are wearing 'pajamas' and are in need of a 'shower' in many of your false reports.

Unregistered
    Sir, your identity has become obvious to me, due to the fact you appear to enjoy using the terms: your victims are wearing 'pajamas' and are in need of a 'shower' in many of your false reports.
    Oh please do tell.

Unregistered
    After tonight I am thoroughly convinced Mr McDonough has lost his grasp on reality. He comes to a meeting to spew and rant and complain about the same thing. Very Repetitive.
    He came to a public meeting tonight looking like shit!! I wonder when the last time he had a shower and shaved his face? Apparently no time recently as it seems he just rolled out of bed and came to the meeting in his Big Boy pajamas.!
    Your partner must really like snuggling up with a person that looks and smells like he lives in a cardboard box. Since it looks like you spend 24 hours a day trying to find your next target we can only be left believing that you are unemployed.

And don't forget. Past behavior is a pretty good indicator of future behavior so he really has something fun to look forward to.

Other than that, Mr. McDonough , you don't have all of the facts to be making the kinds of allegations against people. Are you trying to build a case to say you are mentally disturbed? Is your plan to apply to receive a disability check? You've completely lost sight of what's important. Sadly you are allowing yourself to be used as a TOOL to fight a cowards fight.
    You show up with your losers in tow wanting to make a big appearance and instead regurgitate the same thing over and over. You are becoming more and more desperate as your lawsuits get dismissed one by one.

It's time to let it go. You're boring, dirty, sad and unimpressive. You're attacking people for no reason. You're posting things on blogs about someone you've never met and have no idea who they are as people. And worse, you're posting lies. You seem to be doing well getting your information from your "sources" Unfortunately those sources are probably people caught up in their own messes and refuse to accept responsibility for their own actions. Stop listening to the idiots that are using you. It's time to let it go. Spend time with your family and remember what's important.
    So whats you opinion after last night?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    So whats you opinion after last night?
    Well if you were curious about what I was talking about last night here is the evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtHV-QWar0Q

Unregistered
    You know what man, the only same old thing around here is you and your rants.
    Do you have a life?

Unregistered
    You know what man, the only same old thing around here is you and your rants.
    Do you have a life?
    The other same old thing is people not following their oaths, breaking the law and so few caring.

Unregistered
    Keep at em Doc. You got them running scared and not knowing what to do. Those who try to belittle you are just those you have named or their supporters. They have never had someone not stop after the first few retaliations.

Be warned they are still trying to get something on you, to keep the coverup going. So far it seems they haven't been able to find anything useful so far. You have likely seen all or most of the attempts they have made to get others to arrest you (SAO, FDLE, MDPD, etc.), only for them to be rejected by nearly every agency in South Florida.

So they really have violated or retaliated against your First Amendment rights 10 times? Holy shit. The guys going after you are total dirt bags and have their days coming, don't worry about that. In the mean time stay safe and don't mind their foolishness.

Lots of us are supporting you and praying for you, but we can't do it openly.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345