Hialeah Police Officer Nelson Enriquez left his both K9 dogs to die a slow death - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thats all these pigs think about is sexually harasing women.... I wonder how they will feel if someone sexually harass their mommy
    Oye aseres estas en el blog equivocado! estas perdido

Unregistered
    I would like to know how far along the investigation is and when the findings will be announced. I have stated before that I believe at the very least this department should be denied and further K-9 units and this officer should be removed from police work as it is obviously too stressful for him. Thank heavens he didn't have a gun in his hand when he was so stressed or a rescued child in the car, Just 2 trusting, innocent animals.

Unregistered
    I would like to know how far along the investigation is and when the findings will be announced. I have stated before that I believe at the very least this department should be denied and further K-9 units and this officer should be removed from police work as it is obviously too stressful for him. Thank heavens he didn't have a gun in his hand when he was so stressed or a rescued child in the car, Just 2 trusting, innocent animals.
    Thats actually easy to answer......
    No one gives a sh....t for whatever you would like to know, so go back to your couch and finish eating your popcorn Mr Mongo.

Unregistered
    Wake up guys, stop dreaming about being doctors, attorneys or business men. Not only hablan mierda but also dream mierda. Your boss at Sedanos is gonna get upset, when he sees you daydreaming and not cleaning the toilets, moping the floors and packing groceries. Make sure you dont lose your jobs because your gonna need those centavos to pay the tickets you got on Palm Avenue, and if anything is left, make sure you pay your efficiency rent on time, otherwise you will get evicted from East Hialeah, and dont forget to tell your chicks to rinse their mouth, since it may still be a bit sticky.
    I swear reading this post makes me think it was written by a 15 year old. Do you really think your bothering anyone by claiming they work at Sedanos instead of being a professional? At best your just proving the allegations made against Hialeah officers to be correct statements in that your all borderline retarded idiots whom could not amount to anything in life. Seriously that sticky mouth comment is something a dumb high school jock would say; do you realize how mongolic you look by having made it? It seriously worries me to think a person with your mentality is allowed to carry a gun and wear a badge. Hopefully your just some wannabe that never will be loser on hear trying to feel like a police officer.

Unregistered
    I have yet to post on this forum and the level of incompetence is astounding on many levels. I have been employed by the city for many years and I am far from being either an idiot or a moron. You are stereotyping because the same fools continuously post garbage. I seriously doubt a successful attorney, medical doctor, or a CEO from a large corporation would take time out of his busy schedule and log onto this website to trade insults or life comparisons with others. If so, then you must take a long look in the mirror and wonder who the real loser is. Regardless of you may think, law enforcement is still a prestigious profession. Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you perform your job admirably, with dignity and pride, you can walk tall. Also, many people chose law enforcement for stability. It is true you will never become rich in this profession. Law enforcement is the type of career that if you play your cards right, you can retire at a very young age with a very good pension for the rest of your life. Most intelligent officers have legal side business you probably would not know about. If your an intelligent and charismatic, you should mingle and network with the public. You'd be astonished at what you could uncover and it is all very legal. I know some very wealthy people and some of them live the most depressing and saddest lives. If you base your success on level of income, then you have to do a lot of soul searching. Do not get me wrong, money is extremely important and will most definitely facilitate life, but it is not the panacea for life. Good luck.

Unregistered
    I swear reading this post makes me think it was written by a 15 year old. Do you really think your bothering anyone by claiming they work at Sedanos instead of being a professional? At best your just proving the allegations made against Hialeah officers to be correct statements in that your all borderline retarded idiots whom could not amount to anything in life. Seriously that sticky mouth comment is something a dumb high school jock would say; do you realize how mongolic you look by having made it? It seriously worries me to think a person with your mentality is allowed to carry a gun and wear a badge. Hopefully your just some wannabe that never will be loser on hear trying to feel like a police officer.
    Sir go back to mop the floors, your boss is gonna slap you across the face if he catches you wasting time typing on your iphone 2, and you are not gonna get your croqueta reward.

Unregistered
    Oye dog killer you should buy Menocal un 40 de perico so he can give it to his 33 that guy has taken all the negative attention away from you

Unregistered
    I have yet to post on this forum and the level of incompetence is astounding on many levels. I have been employed by the city for many years and I am far from being either an idiot or a moron. You are stereotyping because the same fools continuously post garbage. I seriously doubt a successful attorney, medical doctor, or a CEO from a large corporation would take time out of his busy schedule and log onto this website to trade insults or life comparisons with others. If so, then you must take a long look in the mirror and wonder who the real loser is. Regardless of you may think, law enforcement is still a prestigious profession. Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you perform your job admirably, with dignity and pride, you can walk tall. Also, many people chose law enforcement for stability. It is true you will never become rich in this profession. Law enforcement is the type of career that if you play your cards right, you can retire at a very young age with a very good pension for the rest of your life. Most intelligent officers have legal side business you probably would not know about. If your an intelligent and charismatic, you should mingle and network with the public. You'd be astonished at what you could uncover and it is all very legal. I know some very wealthy people and some of them live the most depressing and saddest lives. If you base your success on level of income, then you have to do a lot of soul searching. Do not get me wrong, money is extremely important and will most definitely facilitate life, but it is not the panacea for life. Good luck.
    Wow! Very well put.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516