Hialeah Police Officer Nelson Enriquez left his both K9 dogs to die a slow death
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Hialeah Police Officer Nelson Enriquez left his both K9 dogs to die a slow death

What a moron this officer is... fire him before you have every local and national news like CNN, MSNBC and FOX NEWS in front of your station demanding answers.

http://www.local10.com/news/hialeah-...-home/33255610

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a moron this officer is... fire him before you have every local and national news like CNN, MSNBC and FOX NEWS in front of your station demanding answers.

Were the dogs black? If they were... preparence!

Unregistered

That is actually what HPD officers has been needing for years.... All the National and Local News Stations sniffing all over this Department, especially the Command Staff from the Mayor down the chain. So please keep him in the Job. All Stations are welcome.... you will find A LOT of interesting stuff !!!!

Unregistered
    There is absolutely NO excuse for this officer's stupid mistake. Do you have any idea what it cost to train the officer as well as these 2 dogs? If he is not fired, his punishment should be 1) demote him back to the lowest paid patrol officer there is, and 2) pay the department back what it cost or will cost to train another officer to take his place.

Unregistered
    There is absolutely NO excuse for this officer's stupid mistake. Do you have any idea what it cost to train the officer as well as these 2 dogs? If he is not fired, his punishment should be 1) demote him back to the lowest paid patrol officer there is, and 2) pay the department back what it cost or will cost to train another officer to take his place.
    Well, the lowest possible pay is what officers in this Agency make accross the state anyway, so that part of the request has been done for a long time already.

Unregistered
    How can you forget? If I left my cellphone or spare pair of shoes in my car I go back to the car immediately.

Unregistered

3rd rate department

Typical Hialeah, that place has always been a 3rd rate department. This proves it.

Unregistered
    Typical Hialeah, that place has always been a 3rd rate department. This proves it.
    When did it go up to 3rd rate?
    I thought it has been like 20th rate for the longest.... The department is making some serious progress.

Unregistered
    When did it go up to 3rd rate?
    I thought it has been like 20th rate for the longest.... The department is making some serious progress.
    Well, 3rd for a Cuban department which is what it is. What a cluster!

MMMMM
    I choose to join intelligent and fair observers like Mr. Don Ryce, who are deeply saddened and dismayed by this tragedy. Those poor dogs. However, jumping to conclusions and opining on the fate of the officer (if any) is about as ignorant and ridiculous as rioters in Ferguson, Baltimore, NYC, etc.. after an incident involving an officer is broadcast by the media.
    I will drape my badge and mourn the loss of Jimmy and Hector while Jimmy's namesake and his family are in my thoughts. I am curious to determine the FACTS. I can't imagine anyone, especially a Police Officer, being so careless. It sounds neglectful enough to be criminal - which is why I, for one, will wait for answers before passing judgment.
    The Officer and his family must be mortified. Let's not exacerbate their concern and grief in this forum.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast