+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 70
 
  1. #1
    INFORMER
    Guest

    What Does Javier Ortiz Have In Common With Racist Cops?


    Miami Police Lt. Javier Ortiz & Miami FOP Lodge President


    Photo of B/M Durral Miller altered and emailed by Ortiz

    CRESPROGRAM REPORT WITH FULL STORY
    http://original.thecrespogramreport...._CRIMINAL.html


    http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/bl...racism-7634123

    Blacks Accept Too Much Cop Racism - Miami New Times - May 25, 2015 - By Luther Campbell

    More than a week after Miami Beach cops were busted sending one another racist and sexist emails, there’s been zero outrage from so-called civil rights leaders and activists. No one protests the racism polluting police departments across the nation until the body of a young black male is lying dead in the street.

    In March, three Fort Lauderdale cops were fired and another one resigned after they were busted exchanging text messages in which they constantly used the word “******” and passed around a racist video about Barack Obama featuring images of dogs attacking black people.

    There have also been recent scandals involving cops sending one another racist, sexist, or homophobic emails and texts in Ferguson, Missouri; San Francisco; Edison, New Jersey; Seattle; Baton Rouge, Louisiana; and even Casselberry, Florida.

    In Miami Beach, two ranking officers sent about 230 emails that contained racist and sexist jokes and pornography between 2010 to 2012, according to Police Chief Dan Oates. A former police captain who had been demoted to lieutenant was fired, and a major retired before the investigation was made public.

    Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle is combing through more than 150 criminal cases of black suspects arrested by the cops who passed around the vile emails. “Our job and our commitment is to ensure that we will do everything that we can to make sure that we do not prosecute cases that have been tainted by racial prejudice and racial insensitivity,” Fernandez Rundle said.

    She should also reopen her investigation into the 2011 Memorial Day shooting of Raymond Herisse, who had refused cops’ orders to stop his car. Eight Miami Beach cops, as well as officers from the Hialeah Police Department, fired more than 100 rounds at Herisse, killing [him?] and wounding several bystanders. Fernandez Rundle recently decided not to file criminal charges against the officers involved.

    The Miami Beach hate texts show the police department has an inherent bias problem. Even the city’s police union chief can’t hide his prejudice. Robert Jenkins, president of the Miami Beach Fraternal Order of Police, told the New York Times that the release of the racist emails was going to incite the predominantly African-American crowds that flock to Miami Beach for Memorial Day Weekend. “The people who are coming on Memorial Day are not police-friendly,” Jenkins said. “Sometimes we feel there’s an attitude of ‘them and us,’ and this is going to add to the tensions.”

    Jenkins doesn’t need to worry. Black people have become so desensitized to the racist attitudes of police officers that no one gives a **** until cops kill one of us. That’s the only time black lives matter to African-Americans.

    RELATED STORY
    http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/mi...-mails-7615984

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    That lying moron is untouchable nothing he does in investigated.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest

  4. #4
    Tito el papi
    Guest
    He is just misunderstood , he loves brothers just the other day he said . I love brothers

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I personally think he has a mental issue, something is not right with that boy.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    His right on all the issues, the red eyes was on point. The problem is that it gets turned around. He doesn't care guys what you say, keep up the heat on the cop haters javi.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Javier Ortiz has NOTHING in common with Racist Cops; he is not Black!

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Javier Ortiz has NOTHING in common with Racist Cops; he is not Black!
    Well said, most of the racist cops are all black.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Cool Kick ass , oh yea ! Old School MPD

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well said, most of the racist cops are all black.
    And VERY true, I'm OLD School MPD (retired 17 years ago) and I approve what he has done, back in my day it would have been a LOT worst ! And we had no "Liver Lillied snitches " , like you have today, when cops hand each other up daily ???

    "Live by the sword, you die by the sword " ! Old School MPD, when cops were cops ! Black ones too, back then one was "The Prince of the City" and NO ONE ****ed with us, NO ONE !

    Today, your all ROBO cops, Pathetic ???? Of course there are cameras now , and everyone has one ! So your all controlled. Should have been a cop back in the day, AH what a great time to be one :-)

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by INFORMER View Post

    Miami Police Lt. Javier Ortiz & Miami FOP Lodge President


    Photo of B/M Durral Miller altered and emailed by Ortiz

    CRESPROGRAM REPORT WITH FULL STORY
    http://original.thecrespogramreport...._CRIMINAL.html


    http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/bl...racism-7634123

    Blacks Accept Too Much Cop Racism - Miami New Times - May 25, 2015 - By Luther Campbell

    More than a week after Miami Beach cops were busted sending one another racist and sexist emails, there’s been zero outrage from so-called civil rights leaders and activists. No one protests the racism polluting police departments across the nation until the body of a young black male is lying dead in the street.

    In March, three Fort Lauderdale cops were fired and another one resigned after they were busted exchanging text messages in which they constantly used the word “******” and passed around a racist video about Barack Obama featuring images of dogs attacking black people.

    There have also been recent scandals involving cops sending one another racist, sexist, or homophobic emails and texts in Ferguson, Missouri; San Francisco; Edison, New Jersey; Seattle; Baton Rouge, Louisiana; and even Casselberry, Florida.

    In Miami Beach, two ranking officers sent about 230 emails that contained racist and sexist jokes and pornography between 2010 to 2012, according to Police Chief Dan Oates. A former police captain who had been demoted to lieutenant was fired, and a major retired before the investigation was made public.

    Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle is combing through more than 150 criminal cases of black suspects arrested by the cops who passed around the vile emails. “Our job and our commitment is to ensure that we will do everything that we can to make sure that we do not prosecute cases that have been tainted by racial prejudice and racial insensitivity,” Fernandez Rundle said.

    She should also reopen her investigation into the 2011 Memorial Day shooting of Raymond Herisse, who had refused cops’ orders to stop his car. Eight Miami Beach cops, as well as officers from the Hialeah Police Department, fired more than 100 rounds at Herisse, killing [him?] and wounding several bystanders. Fernandez Rundle recently decided not to file criminal charges against the officers involved.

    The Miami Beach hate texts show the police department has an inherent bias problem. Even the city’s police union chief can’t hide his prejudice. Robert Jenkins, president of the Miami Beach Fraternal Order of Police, told the New York Times that the release of the racist emails was going to incite the predominantly African-American crowds that flock to Miami Beach for Memorial Day Weekend. “The people who are coming on Memorial Day are not police-friendly,” Jenkins said. “Sometimes we feel there’s an attitude of ‘them and us,’ and this is going to add to the tensions.”

    Jenkins doesn’t need to worry. Black people have become so desensitized to the racist attitudes of police officers that no one gives a **** until cops kill one of us. That’s the only time black lives matter to African-Americans.

    RELATED STORY
    http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/mi...-mails-7615984
    Jenkins doesn't have to worry about anything. He's freaking retired! Just like those in our FLOP, he's on the out of town, drink free at the expense of his membership crowd.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •