Ask the PBA - Page 2
Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the PBA

Unregistered
    Why did the PBA have a exec board member inside of a federal courtroom during the sentencing of a deputy who pled guilty not convicted of federal crimes? I know he was a PBA board member but real cops want nothing to do with criminal cops. And then this exec board member protected the disgraced officers family as they insulted nd threatened the victim,

Unregistered
    Why does the leadership of the PBA allow family members to open private businesses at the address of the PBA?

Unregistered
    Thank you for sending PBA reps to recent roll calls. This is the first time in 20 plus years that any of us have witnessed this. I just wish it did not take a perc election to make this happen.

Unregistered
    Why did **** brickman not recuse himself from all Coventry bidding? He is business partners with Thomas Panza who helped bring Coventry to Florida.

Unregistered
    If 90% of a unions time is spent on labor issues such as contracts,i.a, grievances and arbitrations then why does this PBA chapter have zero labor attorneys on staff?

Unregistered
    What has the pba done to earn my vote since the last election. Why should we keep the pba and not give Iupa a shot. I'm seriously considering giving Iupa a shot. At this point I don't think we have anything to loose

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Chester

You guys are awesome. When LB FROM D2 got in a chase that went into Dade county....was An IUPA rep there or did a PBA rep take care of him...oh...it's the latter. When they wanted to boot the "trailer" guys off school campuses, ask Ken A, who saved his trailer there? It wasn't IUPA. Who got is the last 2% raise by going to the county when the sheriff told them that if we wanted a raise the county would have to cough up 16 million? Oh that's right again...the PBA. What has IUPA done???? Tell me again? Nada except divide. That's just what the sheriff wants. Then we won't get crap for a raise. Tell me...where's the IUPA office? Not an address but a legit office. Will Jeff and Jason have the contacts to make lunch meetings with the county to raise money??? I'll stay with the PBA.

Unregistered
    IT's the PBA's f*cking job to take care of the deputies...and we pay them handsomely for it. If IUPA wins the PERC election then it will be IUPAs job, but right now they don't have the authority to go to the Sheriff and try to get our raises. The PBA has been screwing the deputies for years and screwing the entire membership for even longer. Like them or not (and I'm not an IUPA member), IUPA dug the paper/money trail up and exposed some of the shady dealings of the PBA, none of which the PBA will address even now. I voted for PBA last PERC...not anymore.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkles View Post
    You guys are awesome. When LB FROM D2 got in a chase that went into Dade county....was An IUPA rep there or did a PBA rep take care of him...oh...it's the latter. When they wanted to boot the "trailer" guys off school campuses, ask Ken A, who saved his trailer there? It wasn't IUPA. Who got is the last 2% raise by going to the county when the sheriff told them that if we wanted a raise the county would have to cough up 16 million? Oh that's right again...the PBA. What has IUPA done???? Tell me again? Nada except divide. That's just what the sheriff wants. Then we won't get crap for a raise. Tell me...where's the IUPA office? Not an address but a legit office. Will Jeff and Jason have the contacts to make lunch meetings with the county to raise money??? I'll stay with the PBA.
    Sorry lee, you just gave yourself away with the trailer home issue on school grounds. You were the one who told kenny that same quote. The PBA did nothing to save the homes on campus. Ask a deputy who lives in one. Sorry but a 2% raise does not equal 16 million. Maybe it does in prison math where you belong and will be going if you continue to listen to Marano. You are desperte now. Tell us why we should keep the PBA and how IUPA has divided. If anything , IUPA has began to heal the wounds of th PBA. Still havent answered a single question from above. Your state pba guys that were here last week most likely started this thread. Wanna tell everyone how much you want to borrow from th state PBA? IUPA already knows! IUPA is inside of your headquarters.

Unregistered
    Who are the 15 recipients of the $900,000 401k plan at the Broward PBA?

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast