Ask the PBA - Page 48
Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the PBA

Member LEO Affairs Detective

Ask the PBA

BSO Membership meeting tonight 6:30 10-09-15 and Monday 10-12-15 at 6:30 at the PBA Hall:

The PBA will be answering questions for all the BSO members that have retained their memberships with the Broward PBA. We will have representatives from the insurance and legal departments present to answer questions and will be glad to continue to sign up members that wish to continue membership with us. Dinner and drinks will be served and are sponsored by the insurance agents.

Also, we have been given three dates for the next Lieutenants negotiation session. We will let you know the date and time on the next session when it is agreed upon.
    Last edited by Ask the PBA; 10-09-2015 at 08:52 PM.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ask the PBA View Post
    BSO Membership meeting tonight 6:30 10-09-15 and Monday 10-12-15 at 6:30 at the PBA Hall:

The PBA will be answering questions for all the BSO members that have retained their memberships with the Broward PBA. We will have representatives from the insurance and legal departments present to answer questions and will be glad to continue to sign up members that wish to continue membership with us. Dinner and drinks will be served and are sponsored by the insurance agents.

Also, we have been given three dates for the next Lieutenants negotiation session. We will let you know the date and time on the next session when it is agreed upon.
    Are you serious?
    You will answer questions now?
    You will be glad to sign up new members?
    Dinner and Drinks?

Too late PBA ..... Just Go Away!

Unregistered

How great is that

Quote Originally Posted by Ask the PBA View Post

Dinner and drinks sponsored by the insurance agents....How freaking hilarious is that. No mention of cigars I guess. The PBA can't even afford to bring in dinner for the members they have left...how sad is that. the PBA doesnt have 2 nickels to rub together I guess. Just go away and have someone come in our District and take the crappy PBA board out of the district. Come October 15 it will be forcefully removed if not gone by then

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dinner and drinks sponsored by the insurance agents....How freaking hilarious is that. No mention of cigars I guess. The PBA can't even afford to bring in dinner for the members they have left...how sad is that. the PBA doesnt have 2 nickels to rub together I guess. Just go away and have someone come in our District and take the crappy PBA board out of the district. Come October 15 it will be forcefully removed if not gone by then
    I attended tonight just to see if the PBA had any humility and the answer is no. Again a horrible turnout and nothing but the PBA bashing and blaming the Sheriff for the loss. The PBA still will not take responsibility for doing a horrible job the last 8 years. After this travesty tonight I decided I will not stay a member of the PBA. On the bright side you guys will have plenty of left over cheap food for doggy bags.

Unregistered

here's how it went

I attended tonight just to see if the PBA had any humility and the answer is no. Again a horrible turnout and nothing but the PBA bashing and blaming the Sheriff for the loss. The PBA still will not take responsibility for doing a horrible job the last 8 years. After this travesty tonight I decided I will not stay a member of the PBA. On the bright side you guys will have plenty of left over cheap food for doggy bags.
    Marano and Meghan.....ummmm Mr/Ms Insurance folks....ummmm we want to have you come down and talk to us but we really have no members left. Since its around dinner time, ummmmm, we can have dinner to lure fools, I mean potential members, to come down and listen to you.

Mr/ms Insurance agent. Hey that's a great Ideal we will come talk to the members and maybe sign some up for our products.

Marano and Meghan....Ummmmm since it's dinner time we will want some food for our members.

Mr/ms insurance agent. That's a great idea

Marano and Meghan. ummmm since we lost lots of members and lots and lots and lots of dollars do u think you can supply the food because we can't afford it. We will supply the kettle corn, that's all we can do.

Mr/ms insurance agent...are U serious, you can't even supply your membership with food to lure them here. OK no problem we will take care of it.

let's FF to the night of meeting

Mr/Ms insurance....ummmm Marano and Meghan WHERE ARE ALL THE MEMBERS YOU PROMISED US. We have all this food that we paid for and nobody showed up.

Meghan ...I'll take it all home...Marano can have the kettlecorn

Can someone who was there conform this is how it went!!!

Unregistered
    Is the Broward PBA going to have to move to Miami and stay on that locals couch?

Unregistered
    What's a PBA?

Unregistered
    Marano and Meghan.....ummmm Mr/Ms Insurance folks....ummmm we want to have you come down and talk to us but we really have no members left. Since its around dinner time, ummmmm, we can have dinner to lure fools, I mean potential members, to come down and listen to you.

Mr/ms Insurance agent. Hey that's a great Ideal we will come talk to the members and maybe sign some up for our products.

Marano and Meghan....Ummmmm since it's dinner time we will want some food for our members.

Mr/ms insurance agent. That's a great idea

Marano and Meghan. ummmm since we lost lots of members and lots and lots and lots of dollars do u think you can supply the food because we can't afford it. We will supply the kettle corn, that's all we can do.

Mr/ms insurance agent...are U serious, you can't even supply your membership with food to lure them here. OK no problem we will take care of it.

let's FF to the night of meeting

Mr/Ms insurance....ummmm Marano and Meghan WHERE ARE ALL THE MEMBERS YOU PROMISED US. We have all this food that we paid for and nobody showed up.

Meghan ...I'll take it all home...Marano can have the kettlecorn

Can someone who was there conform this is how it went!!!

Next meeting is scheduled for Hollywood PD after October 15, to explain why their monthly dues are going up, since they won't have BSO footing the bill anymore. enjoy the dinner and drinks Hollywood, you won't see that again anytime soon.

Unregistered
    Next meeting is scheduled for Hollywood PD after October 15, to explain why their monthly dues are going up, since they won't have BSO footing the bill anymore. enjoy the dinner and drinks Hollywood, you won't see that again anytime soon.
    The last supper.

Member LEO Affairs Detective

Ask the PBA

BSO Membership meeting tonight 6:30 10-09-15 at the PBA Hall:

Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast