Ask the PBA - Page 38
Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the PBA

Member LEO Affairs Detective

Ask the PBA

Just a quick thought: We saw the Broward PBA President on the local and national news and we saw the Florida/Dade PBA President on the local and national news speaking out against how law enforcement is being treated because of the Arby's incident. What we did NOT see is anybody interviewing the local IUPA(AFL-CIO) affiliated president. Hmmmmm. PBA-The voice of law enforcement!
    Last edited by Ask the PBA; 09-04-2015 at 04:08 PM.

Unregistered

never happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ask the PBA View Post
    CONTRACT UPDATES: The PBA has requested dates for another negotiation session next week and/or the following week for both the Deputy/Sgt. unit AND the Lt.'s unit. We are waiting for a reply and will update you when we get the dates.
    PBA trying to screw us again, attempting to get a last minute deal done with the sheriff. That will never happen, Sheriff Israel will see through the PBA BS. Negotiation session will never happen until IUPA wins, and they will win

Ask the PBA

NEVER: We see that IUPA/AFL-CIO has chimed in. How's the weather in Sarasota? Sorry we missed you on T.V. this week.......oh nobody came to ask your opinion? Sorry about that. PBA-The voice of law enforcement.

Unregistered

for now

NEVER: We see that IUPA/AFL-CIO has chimed in. How's the weather in Sarasota? Sorry we missed you on T.V. this week.......oh nobody came to ask your opinion? Sorry about that. PBA-The voice of law enforcement.
    Or should I say about a month. One question....how are you going to pay Milan back the money he loaned you on the PBA hall when you lose all the BSO dues money???

Ask the PBA

FOR NOW: Oh Mr. IUPA/AFL-CIO is on his heels today. Sorry to disappoint, the PBA is a financially sound organization that has a multimillion dollar complex worth of equity. And you have......a toll booth at the port. Oh, I see now. You want the membership just for it's money. Can't the AFL-CIO build you a building? Even in Sarasota you are just RENTING space. Oh sorry, our bad, you only have 25 members. Not much of a need. PBA-The voice of law enforcement.

Ask the PBA

PBA EVENT: Please don't forget that the PBA is hosting a membership event at the PBA Hall on Tuesday night at 6:00. Come join us for free food and drinks. Dade/Florida PBA President John Rivera will be a guest speaker.

Unregistered

nope not jeff or Kenny

FOR NOW: Oh Mr. IUPA/AFL-CIO is on his heels today. Sorry to disappoint, the PBA is a financially sound organization that has a multimillion dollar complex worth of equity. And you have......a toll booth at the port. Oh, I see now. You want the membership just for it's money. Can't the AFL-CIO build you a building? Even in Sarasota you are just RENTING space. Oh sorry, our bad, you only have 25 members. Not much of a need. PBA-The voice of law enforcement.
    good try...but I'm not Jeff, Jason or Kenny for that matter. Just a disgruntled Deputy the dropped the PBA like a hot potato, just like everyone else will. I want to come to the PBA Meeting on Tuesday...will there be kettle corn there? Trust me IUPA has way more than 25 members

Unregistered
    It's nice that the PBA has invited us to this "unity" meeting. I wonder how the PBA big wigs will feel when only 10 - 15 deputies show up. Being that is the average amount of deputies attend all PBA meetings. I wonder if it will be less due to deputies supporting IUPA?

Unregistered

Yo mom

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's nice that the PBA has invited us to this "unity" meeting. I wonder how the PBA big wigs will feel when only 10 - 15 deputies show up. Being that is the average amount of deputies attend all PBA meetings. I wonder if it will be less due to deputies supporting IUPA?
    Sorry I couldn't hear you over your afl-cio mother unions screaming hatred toward the police. Way to go IUPA!

Ask the PBA

PERC BALLOTS: Oh my!!! How can you deny your AFL-CIO affiliation when its right on the PERC ballot? Just another IUPA/AFL-CIO lie!!

IUPA/AFL-CIO= Black lives matter

PBA/ The voice of law enforcement= ALL Lives matter

Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast