Director saves black PPOs job - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered

Exclamation

I see all these internet thugs who hide behind a key board, calming to a victim. YOU ALL WANT SOMEONE TO COMPLAIN TO, HOW ABOUT DOING YOUR JOB OR BETTER POST YOU NAME AND SEE WHAT PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT YOUR WORK ETHICS! RACIST *******S

Unregistered
    The only thing racist were the comments this piece of sh*t officer made to the north Miami officers.

Unregistered
    I heard heard daddy is a PO with the county

Unregistered
    Great hire MDPD. How many qualified applicants did you dq for this thug??? Her day has come. The feds came knocking.

Unregistered
    This is fake news! If you think this is bad you gotta see what German Alech's kid got away with in Kendall as a PPO. 4 DAR's, drinking in a bar with badge and gun, then lied about it. K1 took care of him but has managed to flip the rest of that district upside down.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2930550]Great hire MDPD. How many qualified applicants did you dq for this thug??? Her day has come. The feds came knocking.[/QUOTE
    This would be a product of friends and family hires!!! what I have noticed in the past 10 years is the hiring practices in PMB...a ton of anglo applicants get DQ'd left and right for the most ticky tacky reason...my personal opinion is because of that fact that they are anglo...go take a look at the BLE graduation classes from the past 10 years...on another note, anyone notice when someone gets 39'd and they are on TV, all of sudden they go 07 all their social media accounts???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see all these internet thugs who hide behind a key board, calming to a victim. YOU ALL WANT SOMEONE TO COMPLAIN TO, HOW ABOUT DOING YOUR JOB OR BETTER POST YOU NAME AND SEE WHAT PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT YOUR WORK ETHICS! RACIST *******S

So says the person that his own name is "unregistered"

Unregistered
    Unfortunately, another cop who discraces our reputation. She has had lots of problems and nobody dealt with it until now.

Unregistered
    "Drinking in a bar with badge and gun," oh, my! I; we did it all the time at Ronnie's Lounge, 42 Avenue NW 23 Street; sadly razed now. Also, had vigorous sexual intercourse with many women I hooked up with "gun and badge" on the night stand. But that was when we were cops; regrettably today's "police officers;" not only at MDPD, but at most police agencies, are vaginal men masquerading as cops.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast