Director saves black PPOs job - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Leave the little scantly dressed girl alone! There are others like her waiting to be hired by PMB. We have to lower the standards to fill the quotas. There are African Americans that disassociate themselves from this nonsense and you can see who they are! That young female should have never been hired in the first place. I thought that officers couldn't associate themselves with members of the criminal element? Well, she was with her thug baby daddy when she was going thru the process! I wonder who was her background investigator? She didn't slip thru the cracks! The door was wide open for her! She's the same person that will use her County computer to provide information to members of the criminal element or better yet, lone out her green and white to thugs. It wouldn't be the first!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    As Adrienne Byrd says, "we all have criminals in our families." "It doesn't make us bad too"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As Adrienne Byrd says, "we all have criminals in our families." "It doesn't make us bad too"
    Lol wow! That's what happens when the department hires subjects!

Unregistered
    I had a run in with this thug wearing a badge. Before her academy started she was working as a gopher at HQ. One morning this thug drove into the HQ complex BLASTING ghetto rap music as loud as it would go. Literally everyone that saw this stopped in their tracks and jaws hit the floor. The numerous silver badges that saw this collectively decided to NOT confront her because it would have been spun into a racial/discrimination issue. At the end of the day, someone made contact with her direct supervisor and the incident may or may not have been addressed. She obviously went on to the academy so clearly she has a Godfather or nothing happened. Think about this: This thug has access to the personal information of every officer in the department including YOU. Something has to be done.

Unregistered
    When it comes to some women in the department it is well known they got in because someone else did.

Unregistered
    Leave the little scantly dressed girl alone! There are others like her waiting to be hired by PMB. We have to lower the standards to fill the quotas. There are African Americans that disassociate themselves from this nonsense and you can see who they are! That young female should have never been hired in the first place. I thought that officers couldn't associate themselves with members of the criminal element? Well, she was with her thug baby daddy when she was going thru the process! I wonder who was her background investigator? She didn't slip thru the cracks! The door was wide open for her! She's the same person that will use her County computer to provide information to members of the criminal element or better yet, lone out her green and white to thugs. It wouldn't be the first!!!!!!!
    Unfortunately they get away with it in police departments and corrections. Look at the one who worked corrections and was murdered along with her 2 year old son. Her cousin who stayed in the same house on and off was a gang member and drug dealer and he was possibly the intended target. In fact the guy had thousands of cash and drugs. That was kept quiet in the media on the episode of The First 48 they showed police found the cousins cash and drugs. I don't recall if it was in another place he stayed at or the residence the shooting occurred at. I don't mean to offend anyone by stating this and think it was a tragedy.
    I know a cop in another agency who has his Criminal Justice degree from a black college and this guy would almost never write a report and almost all the cops on his shift would complain. He was moved into another position where he also had civilians under him and the guy never wrote a grant. Those civilians who figured out the problem were both intelligent and literate black men were fired by him. I had to deal with him and needed documentation. He refused to do it so I told a friend and it got back to the chief who told him he had to do it. The officer was a sgt. and had me write it and he signed it. That is when I realized the man is illiterate.

Unregistered
    I'm curious to know who the background investigator for this thug was.

Unregistered
    Northside get ready! This subject lover is heading your way.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately they get away with it in police departments and corrections. Look at the one who worked corrections and was murdered along with her 2 year old son. Her cousin who stayed in the same house on and off was a gang member and drug dealer and he was possibly the intended target. In fact the guy had thousands of cash and drugs. That was kept quiet in the media on the episode of The First 48 they showed police found the cousins cash and drugs. I don't recall if it was in another place he stayed at or the residence the shooting occurred at. I don't mean to offend anyone by stating this and think it was a tragedy.
    I know a cop in another agency who has his Criminal Justice degree from a black college and this guy would almost never write a report and almost all the cops on his shift would complain. He was moved into another position where he also had civilians under him and the guy never wrote a grant. Those civilians who figured out the problem were both intelligent and literate black men were fired by him. I had to deal with him and needed documentation. He refused to do it so I told a friend and it got back to the chief who told him he had to do it. The officer was a sgt. and had me write it and he signed it. That is when I realized the man is illiterate.
    Quick to ponce on a black officer that did wrong but rarely point out the Cubans (who really run this department and County and by and large are the majority). Just leave out the race and just name names or intials if you prefer. I'm sure there's plenty of not just black PO but CUBAN and white that did "questionable" things but never get slandered and have a whole race painted like blacks get. My goodness.

Unregistered
    Quick to ponce on a black officer that did wrong but rarely point out the Cubans (who really run this department and County and by and large are the majority). Just leave out the race and just name names or intials if you prefer. I'm sure there's plenty of not just black PO but CUBAN and white that did "questionable" things but never get slandered and have a whole race painted like blacks get. My goodness.
    BS. Name one. It is what it is and you can't change the facts so you try to change the words? Check out what's happening in Balt. and Chicago- I love it. Where are the race-baiters now?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast