Which one Flounder? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard he may be going to the Marshal's Office as the deputy director.
    Cute, no Federal agency will ever think of hiring Ron the Lube. He's B.S.'S to much and it's lie after lie.

Unregistered
    Listen haters , I'm coming back very soon , I'm already negotiating my come back on the third floor, currently I'm assisting the border patrol with the immigrants caravan as soon as I can everything will be great again

Unregistered
    Listen haters , I'm coming back very soon , I'm already negotiating my come back on the third floor, currently I'm assisting the border patrol with the immigrants caravan as soon as I can everything will be great again
    LoL, you've been coming back since my last promotion. Now, your at the border?? Cooking what, with your new decked out roach coach? Ron, there's nothing to hate! Your just a old fat guy, with nothing better to do in life but LIE, of what you wanted to be. Sure, you pass it off as a joke or messing around. It's got to hurt, that with all the lies of staying pass 30, these promotions, you never received. While the rest of us, well still here. Why can't you just enjoy your (forced) retirement?

Unregistered
    LoL, you've been coming back since my last promotion. Now, your at the border?? Cooking what, with your new decked out roach coach? Ron, there's nothing to hate! Your just a old fat guy, with nothing better to do in life but LIE, of what you wanted to be. Sure, you pass it off as a joke or messing around. It's got to hurt, that with all the lies of staying pass 30, these promotions, you never received. While the rest of us, well still here. Why can't you just enjoy your (forced) retirement?
    Sailor, I just made a good friend the chief of a local agency. I
    Make dreams come true. I was considered for NYPD after my first stint in Chicago but I chose North Bay Village because they owed me a favor.

Now I'm returning to fix up things around here. From here I may go to the Ukraine to train their submariners.

So stand down sailor that's an order!

Unregistered
    Sailor, I just made a good friend the chief of a local agency. I
    Make dreams come true. I was considered for NYPD after my first stint in Chicago but I chose North Bay Village because they owed me a favor.

Now I'm returning to fix up things around here. From here I may go to the Ukraine to train their submariners.

So stand down sailor that's an order!
    Funny, Chicago's never heard of you??? Didn't you say you were their twice? One would think after a few days, they would know your name. Why is it, when a place is looking for a chief IT'S YOURS? Yet, it's not, then you write some dumb sh!t of being back in the military or off training another's. You do know, that you live just down the street from one of the guys that work here? I'm over his place and we both see you when, your up in Chicago or in N.K. Can you explain that? Melon head, give up the hero identity your looking for. Live with the fact, that as the saying goes. You were a token appointment and barely held onto your commanders rank, for as long as you did and all you were in the military was a cook on a sub!!! Nothing more! Only thing classified about or on your DD-214, is how you were able to do a 4 year enlistment as a cook and never got a article 15, for the shit you cooked and called food...

Unregistered
    Lube is a human piece of crap who is mentally deranged to the state that no one will hire him. He has constantly shown his disillusionment on LeoAffairs with his constant postings. Additionally, Lube has committed a federal crime by claiming to be a recipient of the Medal of Honor. That alone warrants prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. Should he even try to apply somewhere this board will be researched and his misdeeds noted. Dream again fat boy!

Unregistered
    Lube is a human piece of crap who is mentally deranged to the state that no one will hire him. He has constantly shown his disillusionment on LeoAffairs with his constant postings. Additionally, Lube has committed a federal crime by claiming to be a recipient of the Medal of Honor. That alone warrants prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. Should he even try to apply somewhere this board will be researched and his misdeeds noted. Dream again fat boy!
    In United States v. Alvarez the U.S. Supreme Court ruled on June 28, 2012, that the Stolen Valor Act was an unconstitutional abridgment of the freedom of speech under the First Amendment, striking down the law in a 6 to 3 decision.

So stand your a$$ down sailor. That's an order. Meal Team Six. SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12