Laberdesky to get assistant chief nod by august?

Unregistered

Laberdesky to get assistant chief nod by august?

What gives?

Unregistered
    Here we go again. Now it's an a/c position. What happen to parks? What happen to central Major? What happen to all the other positions? Oh that's right YOU give then up for another. Dude retire already. Your old and useless as tits on a bull.
    Next thing we will hear id Ron is going for some federal top job.

Unregistered
    How can we forget this one,

Unregistered
    Stop spreading rumors panky

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This Panky is incredible.

Unregistered
    Hey, Ronald I'm not panky or the wet wanderer. Just your everyday adv. run of the mill guy. Who's sole purpose while I'm still here at MPD is to tell you each and everyday. That you SUCK! All these appointments yet still PASSED OVER, again and again. Why is that? Plus all these high level federal jobs or chief of police here or their. Yet your still here. As a commander. Yep, life here has really took a dump on you Ronald, at MPD. Wonder why that is? Maybe it's karma coming back? We decided your nickname the Lube. Shouldn't be anymore. We all put our head together here and a vote of only 36 (that's all that was asked) more then enough. It I do say do. Well you will here on out know to US as the DRAMA QUEEN!

Unregistered
    Broo you guys are worst than women. Get off this guy's ****. Jesus! I work with a whole bunch of faggets

Unregistered
    Broo you guys are worst than women. Get off this guy's ****. Jesus! I work with a whole bunch of faggets
    Thanks Panky!

Unregistered
    Sorry, Ron's got a twat not a ****.