The chief has lost the PD. And he knows it. - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    #oyejefeyousuck
    #oyeestedepartamentoestallenodeimbecilesycoruptos

Unregistered
    Oye jefe. La rubia esa tuya esta de pipi. When she talks you have a smile from eat to ear. Que mala esta la biejuca esa!!! Translation: to the left. To the left!

Unregistered
    Oye jefe. La rubia esa tuya esta de pipi. When she talks you have a smile from eat to ear. Que mala esta la biejuca esa!!! Translation: to the left. To the left!
    Oye imbecil. Tu estupidez es incredible. Mi perro es mas inteligente. Regrese a tu trabajo lavando perros.

Unregistered
    Now, now, girls - save the drama and pseudo righteous indignation for something important. If you were professionals you wouldn't have to be treated like 14 yr. olds by the administration.
    What he is saying is the more the fist is inserted into your rectum the more professional you are if you make no noise

Unregistered
    I just think we must all be in a bad movie script. Shit just keeps getting more and more fkud up when you hire an attorney to do police work you hire a butcher to do brain surgery . Bobby jenkn to front stage bobby j everyone is looking for what you have to say.
    Very well written post - grammatically just like my 10 yr. old. Yes, our Savior Bobby J. (he who has no skeletons in the closet) please save the 20% of the troublemakers who cause 80% of the problems/embarrassment from their just due.

Burn all your chits saving them as I am sure that all the allegations/rumor-mongering constantly reflected in this forum will help you with those who you would need to help the department (e.g., the community, city commissioners, etc. etc.).

Let them read the wonderfully passionate and well written posts about the department's dirty laundry and watch as they rush to assist the best paid employees in the city. Please do, and while you are at it ask them to request a thorough investigation of all the allegations of corruption/mismanagement/favoritism/laziness/malfeasance/racism within the department so you can finally clean it up to the satisfaction of the 20%ers.

Yes, for the 80% of MBPD officers who go to work each day and do their jobs, try to better themselves and have decent family life - please do.

Unregistered
    What he is saying is the more the fist is inserted into your rectum the more professional you are if you make no noise
    You speak like someone who has had that experience and loves his proctologist. Just saying!

Unregistered
    Hey Chief, WTF was wrong with Fugi's speech? You are an egomaniac and it kills you that an officer showed more leadership and inclusion than you or any of your command staff. You should promote Fugi not admonish him.

Chief Oates, you are a ****ing disgrace to our agency.

Unregistered

Not done yet

I heard the chief has told a major to give officers porro and medina instructions about the email policy and to have it done in writing. I wonder if they are being written up for that email. Oh, and porro just for saying thank you for puting out the email. Is this what the department has become? He is not making too many friends. But i guess he doesnt really need friends. At this point, the only thing i hope and wish for is that none of you officers get hurt. Watch eachothers backs. You are all you got no matter what color or sex you are

Unregistered
    He's got plenty of friends. I mean wouldn't you feel indebted to a guy who looks the other way after you and a bunch of your buddies were caught stealing time from the city? Wink wink. I got this. Just remember, some day I may just come to you needing a favor.

Unregistered
    Very well written post - grammatically just like my 10 yr. old. Yes, our Savior Bobby J. (he who has no skeletons in the closet) please save the 20% of the troublemakers who cause 80% of the problems/embarrassment from their just due.

Burn all your chits saving them as I am sure that all the allegations/rumor-mongering constantly reflected in this forum will help you with those who you would need to help the department (e.g., the community, city commissioners, etc. etc.).

Let them read the wonderfully passionate and well written posts about the department's dirty laundry and watch as they rush to assist the best paid employees in the city. Please do, and while you are at it ask them to request a thorough investigation of all the allegations of corruption/mismanagement/favoritism/laziness/malfeasance/racism within the department so you can finally clean it up to the satisfaction of the 20%ers.

Yes, for the 80% of MBPD officers who go to work each day and do their jobs, try to better themselves and have decent family life - please do.
    80? You are an idiot. 97% yes . I understood her post and the union president is needed to step up a bit to bring some order

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast