Thread: New Colonel

Unregistered
    David Binder is coming back

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fredrick Hall for Colonel.
    Rick Creamer for Colonel

Unregistered
    Actually, I hope the new Colonel gets rid of Creamer, that guy is lost in space and good for nothing.

Unregistered
    How many of you would like to see Hildreth as our new Colonel? You know, she's the one who was anointed from Captain to Lt. Colonel with absolutely NO (zero) field experience.

Or how many of you would like to see Duarte as our new Colonel? You know, he's the snake in the grass who is the biggest kiss arse you will ever meet with limited field experience.

Whatcha think?

Or should we go outside of our organization an do a nationwide search?
    Absolutely, get an outsider for Colonel from the Northern States , not another redneck good ol boy. Who knows maybe someday all the state agencies in Florida could merge to form a state patrol or state police. Then after that occurs, they can tell the Florida Sheriffs Association to handle traffic crashes in their respective counties. Just wishful thinking.

Unregistered
    This web site is simply a coward, cyber bullying site and should be banned! There is no need for this site really. What ever happened to face to face confrentations? A bunch of mostly white redneck, male shovenist, racist cowards hiding behind a computer and a badge. I bet the majority of yall hate the in cameras too don't ya? Truth......
    I feel very sorry for you. I am sure that skipping grade school did not help much with your grammar and education.
    I am sure you are the product of "no one left behind" education program!!!

Unregistered
    I feel very sorry for you. I am sure that skipping grade school did not help much with your grammar and education.
    I am sure you are the product of "no one left behind" education program!!!
    Hildreth.....no way

Duarte.......no way

Now we look at the Chiefs....both are done, Brown leaves with Brierton, Guzman is already gone.

The internal options are slim. Mike Thomas, no. Warren Fast, no. Troop L, E and F are vacant. K Bauman no, troop D Williams no, she's leaving next year, Welch Hell no. Spaulding maybe, Thompson good for CVE not for FHP patrol side, Eileen Powell , hell no, what a joke she is, Mechlin another hell no.

And the plot thickens...........Outside hire or stand by for a surprise moment.

Unregistered
    What about Captain Joe Franza in Orlando? He has a HUGE ego, but he is smarter than the rest mentioned

Unregistered
    Hildreth.....no way

Duarte.......no way

Now we look at the Chiefs....both are done, Brown leaves with Brierton, Guzman is already gone.

The internal options are slim. Mike Thomas, no. Warren Fast, no. Troop L, E and F are vacant. K Bauman no, troop D Williams no, she's leaving next year, Welch Hell no. Spaulding maybe, Thompson good for CVE not for FHP patrol side, Eileen Powell , hell no, what a joke she is, Mechlin another hell no.

And the plot thickens...........Outside hire or stand by for a surprise moment.
    This one's easy. Bring Dawson back from the Supreme Court. He should have gotten it four years ago over Brierton. Never too late to right a wrong.

Unregistered
    Franza! What a joke; he's not smart enough. Absolute idiot redneck with no leadership skills. Can't make a competent decision to save his life. Dumb hillbilly

Unregistered
    This one's easy. Bring Dawson back from the Supreme Court. He should have gotten it four years ago over Brierton. Never too late to right a wrong.
    Nice try Sly.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast