Slow Poke Law

Thread: Slow Poke Law

Unregistered

Slow Poke Law

Let me get this right, I am legally going the posted speed limit, be 70 mph or 55mph and some JERK comes flying up my BUTT going lets say 90 mph and I have to move over for this JERK speeding. How can anyone enforce a law that promotes unsafe condition on a highway or better yet how can Georgia even pass a law that LEOS are suppose to enforce and do so frequently writing drivers who abide by the posted speeds.

Oh wait its GEORGIA..

and yes DeKalb since you are right next to Gwinnett County where most tickets are written and they don't have their own site.. had to post here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let me get this right, I am legally going the posted speed limit, be 70 mph or 55mph and some JERK comes flying up my BUTT going lets say 90 mph and I have to move over for this JERK speeding. How can anyone enforce a law that promotes unsafe condition on a highway or better yet how can Georgia even pass a law that LEOS are suppose to enforce and do so frequently writing drivers who abide by the posted speeds.

Oh wait its GEORGIA..

and yes DeKalb since you are right next to Gwinnett County where most tickets are written and they don't have their own site.. had to post here.
    Welcome to Georgia .. still backwoods all the way! How do you give drivers tickets who are doing the speed limit but let speeders go! and in enact a law to give LEOS the power to ticket.. what a$$ holes!