Slow Poke Law

Thread: Slow Poke Law

Unregistered

Slow Poke Law

Let me get this right, I am legally going the posted speed limit, be 70 mph or 55mph and some JERK comes flying up my BUTT going lets say 90 mph and I have to move over for this JERK speeding. How can anyone enforce a law that promotes unsafe condition on a highway or better yet how can Georgia even pass a law that LEOS are suppose to enforce and do so frequently writing drivers who abide by the posted speeds.

Oh wait its GEORGIA..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let me get this right, I am legally going the posted speed limit, be 70 mph or 55mph and some JERK comes flying up my BUTT going lets say 90 mph and I have to move over for this JERK speeding. How can anyone enforce a law that promotes unsafe condition on a highway or better yet how can Georgia even pass a law that LEOS are suppose to enforce and do so frequently writing drivers who abide by the posted speeds.

Oh wait its GEORGIA..

Its called BUBBA Land .. they make up their own laws. Slow poke laws are suppose to keep drivers doing below the speed limit from the left lanes.. impeding traffic flow of LEGAL SPEED LIMITS... not empowering traffic violators and speeders!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Oh wait its GEORGIA..
    lets do like Europe where they do not have as many accidents, ,if you want to go the speed limit drive in the right lane, I like to drive 73mph in a 70 ,so move over, left lane is for passing

Unregistered

It's all about money.

If you drive the speed limit you are keeping others from speeding resulting in less speeding fines. So they made a law to fine you and promote more speeding to increase revenue. They don't care about safety. All they care about is money. Let me just say this, I am an officer and when I hear that another officer enforces this ridiculous law I will purposely look for and write their family tickets.