Hey did your hear.... - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Hi this is Jedi I'm so excited I can't handle myself. Chango finally answered me and I will be your next sergeant brace yourself yohether we will make great decisions and take over the world

Unregistered
    Jedi go eat more dough at 56 and stop your shit. Hopefully you eat enough you're a candidate for gastric bypass and stay out for a while. Pear shaped zapingo

Unregistered
    Who was the supervisor that was caught masturbating a dog in a police car? I heard the jeez was put inside a cup after dog finished to use later I was told this is a true story no lie but who knows

Unregistered
    That was in Sweetwater the tards twins old story

Unregistered
    It was JI but he claims he was checking fircweaoons

Unregistered
    Is the rumor i heard correct, that the Mrs let the Baaaaan maaaan

Unregistered
    Did she? Hahahaaaaaa for the pool boy, I mean her...

Unregistered
    Heard that about a year ago when she was caught again with tennis boy but I'm sure he's with her fat ass again and took off to swinging Richards to forget ...so funny this was our chief his personal issues all over town he got no respect anywhere

Unregistered
    Isn't that old news?

Unregistered
    I used to pass him in the Galway and all came to mind was his wife taking about his "skills" or lack of there off in the most graphic way possible, I used to feel sorry for him not anymore think he likes that haha

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast