Hey did your hear....
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Hey did your hear....

Karma made a visit to MSPD.

Unregistered

Lol

Karma has been busy lately I guess, she's almost done at Sweetwater might as well head north!!!!

Unregistered
    There are some that lurk amongst us that believe that the rest of us are older, slower, not as smart and that we are in their way.
    These unfortunates, don't feel that they need to pay their dues as they climb the proverbial ladder and abhor the thought of waiting their time and earning their stripes. Sometimes in their delusional state, they think that they can get away with anything because the rest of the world is sloooow and dummmm.

Is like diving; if you go up too fast, you get the “bends-over”
    Do you hear me Nene?

Unregistered
    The last time karma paid me a visit, I couldn't walk straight for at least 8 days.

Unregistered
    Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jedi, and I will be your next Sgt. I even bought myself a gold badge 2 years ago in full anticipation. I'm still holding on to it, under my pillow and I pray everyday to chango. Hopefully the Chief will see my full potential and the laundry list of bad decisions I've made throughout my carrer. Oops, I mean great decisions. I'm coming to a shift near you! See you soon! Or not, I suppose my shift will be the vacant one no one signs up for. Oh geez louise it's okay, I'm a one man army anyway, I can handle it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jedi, and I will be your next Sgt. I even bought myself a gold badge 2 years ago in full anticipation. I'm still holding on to it, under my pillow and I pray everyday to chango. Hopefully the Chief will see my full potential and the laundry list of bad decisions I've made throughout my carrer. Oops, I mean great decisions. I'm coming to a shift near you! See you soon! Or not, I suppose my shift will be the vacant one no one signs up for. Oh geez louise it's okay, I'm a one man army anyway, I can handle it.

You know, someday you will work for a competent sergeant with cojones and you are going to pull one of your insubordinate tantrums and it is going to be AMF for Nene!

Unregistered
    Quintanilla will return soon. He will be given back his pay that was unjustly taken from him. He will gain the respect he deserves from all his peers. He will continue to inspire the new generation of MSPD officer's. He's a hero, who did no wrong. He will also claim the Lieutenant spot that was taken from him while he was gone. This was all made up, he's innocent. -NB

Unregistered
    Hey douchebag, did you hear? Your brother signed a confession, moron! It's bye bye bye for that loser! Maybe you should join him block head.

Unregistered
    looks like someone is taking a bump from the property in his brother's trunk. lay off the drugs, they rot your brain. this poor excuse for a human being will never be a cop again. DEAL with it.

Unregistered
    Z told me that Garcia & Quintanilla will be back. Joy!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast