Recent Events
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recent Events

Unregistered

Recent Events

Where do I start. Does the current administration have all of you running so scared that you won't band together and fight what is going on? This isn't a Sheriffs Office, we have rights and a process that has to be followed before discipline and punishment is handed out. These four seem to think they can circumvent the process to serve their current agenda. To you old timers, would M. R. J. H. or J. S. done this to members of the department? The department is currently divided and it seems like the chief and his staff want it that way. They fire members before due process has run its course, and strip rank at their leisure.... sad.....

Unregistered
    It is amazing that you would say due process has been thrown out the window.. Ask your self or maybe ask someone in the private sector what due process involves. It is pretty simple in this business now matter what department or agency you work for, if you screw up you will pay the price depending on the severity depends on the out come, like it or not.

You have fallen pray to believing if you are in a union that they will save your job if you screw up, that time in life has passed many years ago.

Good rule of thumb today and in the future, do a good job and stop acting like you are owed something in this world you have not earned. Understand that if you do something real bad you are going to take the hit, there is no more being placed on paid leave for an extended period of time and yes that may include being fired. Not sure you have seen what has happened lately but if you keep poking the someone in the eye it will come back and get you, and yes if you screw up in a manner like that happened recently no matter how much you are liked action will occur and that may end your career.

If you have the job Keep it by performing as you are required, if you are gonna keep thinking that you are owed something you will fall under your own mental break down and spend your time complaining on this site that goes nowhere and results in nothing.

I truly hope your life gets betters as it is what you make of it.

Unregistered
    Well thats not entirely true because we have the soft hand of the administration rule in favor of those who have fallen on their swords. They choose when to deal out the harsh justice for those they do not like. Many incidents come to mind with this administration. Policy dosent matter to the elitist of the agency. Look around at the officer next to you and the certain supervisors that seem to float on water with no repercussions. IA's in their favor. You know i read the job description of the deputy chief and I dont think the current one fits the character nor the qualifications.

Unregistered
    Does not matter what you think or does it matter as a matter of fact! If you do you job you shall survive, if you ***** and complain you shall not.

Time to move on and as soon as you realize that you are a pawn and not a queen and not a king.

Best of luck to you,

not looking back.

Sorry you have not been able to change to benefit your own career.

Unregistered
    Did you pass the test?

Unregistered

recent events

yes I did! Did you get fired? Sometimes we need accountability for our own actions. All I have to say is to be promoted you must walk around all day, eat lunch with the chief, complain how over worked you are, flirt and gossip, promises were made and promises were kept. I think you should take all the walls down and make it one big room seems everyone wants to be in someone else's office all the time anyway. Nobody can ever find admin they are always in the other side of the building. To those that were promoted. Be Happy!!!! To those of you who were passed over doesn't mean you didn't deserve it just means you forgot to ;()( $&;;

Unregistered
    I don't understand what you are trying to say? Are you implying the best people weren't promoted? That's not what the oral board results would suggest.

Unregistered
    Way to push good cops out the door command staff. Well done.

Unregistered

Come on

Oral Boards? Come on, do you actually think they weren't stacked? Look at some who were promoted and some who weren't. Were the best people placed in the right positions for the right reason? Some have little to no leadership ability/desire, yet have the heavy responsibility to now run a squad. Remember, people follow leaders, but don't respect weaklings. Politics work in the Ivory Tower, but not with real cops.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't understand what you are trying to say? Are you implying the best people weren't promoted? That's not what the oral board results would suggest.
    Are you SERIOUS???? Yes, we are implying the best ppl weren't promoted. Get it now? Is the writing clear for you now? The admin is a joke and will change the rules to fit their agenda. Proven fact time and time again. Doing your job and the right thing does not pay off with this admin. We can take bribes, get caught in the city drunk, heck, not be competent and STILL move forward. Just ask one of the three stooges...(you know who you are). Rules are different depending on who you are and if you're willing to stroke the balls of the admin. Wake up ppl.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast