Recent Events - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recent Events

Unregistered

huh?

Did you pass the test?

Unregistered
    Well, Well, Well, Bogie, Hairless, and Mr. I sold my soul to the Devil at the expense of my Brothers in exchange for a title, suspended the only leader in the entire organization for some trumped up baseless allegations. The three stooges, actually four now, will lie and manipulate the process to suit their agenda. The recently suspended Supervisor is the only leader the agency has, and he hasn't changed his stance like the rest of the spineless opportunists currently in supervisory positions. Bring on the comments Mr. newly promoted Administrator.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, Well, Well, Bogie, Hairless, and Mr. I sold my soul to the Devil at the expense of my Brothers in exchange for a title, suspended the only leader in the entire organization for some trumped up baseless allegations. The three stooges, actually four now, will lie and manipulate the process to suit their agenda. The recently suspended Supervisor is the only leader the agency has, and he hasn't changed his stance like the rest of the spineless opportunists currently in supervisory positions. Bring on the comments Mr. newly promoted Administrator.

BRAVO!!! Someone who FINALLY gets it!!! I couldn't have said it better myself. 👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏

Unregistered
    I still come to this site to get a good laugh at those of you who have not figured things out. Have you read the stuff on this site not just for this agency? Take some time and do that and maybe you would realize one thing, you are not in charge and probably will never be, nor will you ever figure the world out:

Couple things in this world that will make things easier for you to understand reality:

1. If you think your brothers in arms really care about you then lets try something fun. Lose your job and see how many of them come to pay your bills.

2. For all those in the promotional process that think they should have gotten and didn't, if everyone thinks you should have gotten it then the ones that did would step aside and let you have it. Oh wait that will never happen.

3. This business and I will say it again "Business" is a business, you are here to perform a service and that service operational rules is dictated by those in charge and things change based on many factors like it or not.

you receive a pay check for the work you do and if you are not performing to the standards your time is coming. That is just good business. We all would like to think we are the number one when it comes to doing our job, but that does not always play out the way you want or expect. Spend less time *****ing and start performing and stop talking about how much you do and it will pay off in the long run and then there are those that will never make it to where they think they should be. Guess what? That is called life, there are always winners and losers and of course the wonderful group that cry about not getting that in which they didn't get.

Unregistered
    I still come to this site to get a good laugh at those of you who have not figured things out. Have you read the stuff on this site not just for this agency? Take some time and do that and maybe you would realize one thing, you are not in charge and probably will never be, nor will you ever figure the world out:

Couple things in this world that will make things easier for you to understand reality:

1. If you think your brothers in arms really care about you then lets try something fun. Lose your job and see how many of them come to pay your bills.

2. For all those in the promotional process that think they should have gotten and didn't, if everyone thinks you should have gotten it then the ones that did would step aside and let you have it. Oh wait that will never happen.

3. This business and I will say it again "Business" is a business, you are here to perform a service and that service operational rules is dictated by those in charge and things change based on many factors like it or not.

you receive a pay check for the work you do and if you are not performing to the standards your time is coming. That is just good business. We all would like to think we are the number one when it comes to doing our job, but that does not always play out the way you want or expect. Spend less time *****ing and start performing and stop talking about how much you do and it will pay off in the long run and then there are those that will never make it to where they think they should be. Guess what? That is called life, there are always winners and losers and of course the wonderful group that cry about not getting that in which they didn't get.

"Good Business" I think not. Are any of the three stooges thinking about the actual job they should be doing? NO. They are focused on their agenda and it has NOTHING to do with their actual job or bettering the craphole that is the City of New Port Richey. This whole statement was nice, but really is bull. In a perfect world ppl would get paid for a job well done. Not a job that's focused on taking down ppl they are jealous of and can't control. They are mindless beings that will sink their own ship.

Unregistered
    "Good Business" I think not. Are any of the three stooges thinking about the actual job they should be doing? NO. They are focused on their agenda and it has NOTHING to do with their actual job or bettering the craphole that is the City of New Port Richey. This whole statement was nice, but really is bull. In a perfect world ppl would get paid for a job well done. Not a job that's focused on taking down ppl they are jealous of and can't control. They are mindless beings that will sink their own ship.
    I just want to know why someone obvious higher in rank than you would be jealous? Why must they control you? Aren't you an adult who is carrying a gun? If they need to control you like a child or a wild animal then you should not be there. Enjoy your new job

Unregistered
    I just want to know why someone obvious higher in rank than you would be jealous? Why must they control you? Aren't you an adult who is carrying a gun? If they need to control you like a child or a wild animal then you should not be there. Enjoy your new job

Clearly you don't work for NPR. If you did, you would know what was going on. NO, they don't need to control anyone, but they try to with their tactics. Some weaklings fall for it and some don't. The ones who don't, those are the ones they want gone. Get it now?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12