Buhrmister To Resign - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    You're fired

Unregistered
    And now there are none! Boys and girls we are ****ed, Burmaster was the only command staff member with balls and now we have a command staff comprised of ex-felons, cheese eaters, and a whole lot of GED's. You have to hand it to Gloates, surround yourself with kiss assess, incompetence, and people indebted to you and you have the master keys to MBPD.

There is not one command staff member with investigative experience. Think about that for one minute? We are lead by people with little or no police experience.

Unregistered
    Now you crybabies have one less person to ***** about! What will you do? Who will you throw under the bus next?

Unregistered
    Easy with the ex felon bullshit. Not true.... never convicted.. case was dropped and he is one of the most qru guys we have who makes decisions putting our officers first. Come on man he deserves better than that.

Unregistered
    I thought burmaster had great interpersonal skills. He could manage any high liability critical incident. What ****ing planet am i on? This is a great loss to the citizens of miami beach. What the hell is going on? What is trying to be accomplished by this??

Unregistered
    One at a time you racist ****s will be eliminated. Wait till the IP afdresses on here are one day subpoened. What will be the excuse for your rants then?

Unregistered
    Alright so now whose shuffling where? Doce to CID? Whose going to training now that London is back in patrol?

Unregistered
    Buhrmaster wasn't racist.... where did that stupid comment come from my friend . That was defamation of character you just did.

Unregistered
    Sue me faggot

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sue me faggot
    C'mon Elton John, stop trolling us.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast