Buhrmister To Resign - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Boozemaster

Finally exposed for the liar and RAM loyalist he is----at whatever cost he will protect the RAM boys.

Unregistered
    he is not a **** up like the PERF PUFF import I know that much

He ran the best homicide unit in Florida I know that much

He was on the ground running major crime scenes with 100% success not hiding behind a desk 24/7

and all working cops know that.

I don't like RAY... he was an asshole but the man you are speaking of is a proven top cop.

Unregistered

Who are you kidding

Brewmiser running the best homicide initiative in Florida ???? Who are you kidding.

He inherited the best Homicide unit in Florida and let it sink to all time lows. Clearance rate from 82% before he took over to 46% when he left.

All that clown was interested in was working off duty jobs and scamming any kind of overtime he could get.

They finally canned his butt and put him in charge of the records unit.

Now he's running his BS on the beach. What a joke that guy is.

Unregistered
    Papo go hang out in the Miami Forum. He has been great to us. Time to let it go and get a pet. You seem to have some pent up issues.time to move on.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Brewmiser running the best homicide initiative in Florida ???? Who are you kidding.

He inherited the best Homicide unit in Florida and let it sink to all time lows. Clearance rate from 82% before he took over to 46% when he left.

All that clown was interested in was working off duty jobs and scamming any kind of overtime he could get.

They finally canned his butt and put him in charge of the records unit.

Now he's running his BS on the beach. What a joke that guy is.
    Did he not retire from Miami Homicide....

Unregistered

Scammer

Was booted from Homicide. Went to Records.

What a scammer.

Unregistered

John "Miami PD Scum" Buhrmaster

Go away. Far far away, unindicted River boy along with Ray Tupei steroid Martinez. Pathetic scamming liars. Repent and pray that the statute of limitations between your Miami days and Beach 10 seconds expire before you get jammed up big boy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go away. Far far away, unindicted River boy along with Ray Tupei steroid Martinez. Pathetic scamming liars. Repent and pray that the statute of limitations between your Miami days and Beach 10 seconds expire before you get jammed up big boy.
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Unregistered
    Buhrmaster did more police work then half our dept.
    Real Police work not knocking MBPD just saying the guy did some major police work and put some serious bad guys away for life. I don't know what all the JB hate is about , but can you name one guy he fuk'd over at MBPD ? I can't.
    I know he is a buddy of the RAM but that is it.

Unregistered

Rat

John,

Get off this site you backstabbing lazy Rat. Your kissing up to the new chief won't do you any good. He's dealt with clowns like you before. Pack your bags and get out before he opens up a well deserved investigation on you.

Get lost , you lazy BS artist.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast