BSO Process - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BSO Process

Ricardo A Tubbs
    Dude, you've got the right agency. Deputies don't pay attention to the politics because they don't affect how we do our jobs. Don't listen to these ousted guys. They bring up things that obviously don't affect deputies or sgts or Lt's for that matter. Good luck. Come in work hard and don't follow these dudes who can tell you everything about what's going on up on the fifth floor but nowhere else. Tell him about what's going on in the Lakes or 11 19 zone. Instead of Maines being hired. I dare you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo A Tubbs View Post
    Dude, you've got the right agency. Deputies don't pay attention to the politics because they don't affect how we do our jobs. Don't listen to these ousted guys. They bring up things that obviously don't affect deputies or sgts or Lt's for that matter. Good luck. Come in work hard and don't follow these dudes who can tell you everything about what's going on up on the fifth floor but nowhere else. Tell him about what's going on in the Lakes or 11 19 zone. Instead of Maines being hired. I dare you.
    Thank you Ricardo don't worry I can care less about the politics (every agency has their fair share) and I don't let anyone rain on my parade. Take care.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Uninterested View Post
    Let's see. A guy who had been arrested 4 times was hired because he had the Bergeron connection that the current sheriff wanted more than integrity. Anyone including me who wants to be hired by BSO can site this criminals hiring and have a case for themslves.
    You have it all wrong, Al Lamebirty hired Don Pritchard sister as a stable attendant because of Bergeron then sent her to training class that even Deputies could not attend. Lamebirty also promoted Pritchard to XO and eventually made him a Sergeant because he was kissing Bergeron azz and had no integrity. Get your facts straight there are some of us who have been here more then 3 yrs and know.

Uninterested

Angry Same requirements for hiring

"Find something else to do with your time other than say Maines got hired. It's getting old."

It's not getting old, it's getting closer ... to election day. This is shi++ that your boss certainly won't want being brought up. The man lied on his employment application, rules for sworn and civilians are the same for that. Lamberti had enough sense to honor the policy and procedures for hiring standards at least.

Ricardo A Tubbs
    This is getting sad and desperate. Do me a favor civilian troll. Get one of your buddies to ask any 300 deputies (Jail and Road) if they even know who Maines is. I can guarantee you they will have NO CLUE who this dude is. I'll be waiting for the straw poll. Dumb azz. Lamberti still won't have a chance. You can bring up anyone you like and Lamberti still won't have support. Hahahaha. Good luck. Dumb azz

James T Lamberti III
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo A Tubbs View Post

Listen up dumb azz, keep stealing my monikers and try speaking for me. I am the REAL Ricardo Tubbs, Ricardo A Tubbs, James T Lamberti, James T Lamberti III, Doppelgänger, Kazoo, Undercover Angel, BSO Rez, Guest 10156, etc. You think you can silence me? Hahaha. You will NEVER silence me. I will NEVER stop posting the truth. NEVER. I know EVERYTHING. I am EVERYWHERE. I am RELEVANT.

Ricardo A Tubbs
    Haha. Thank you for again refusing to answer the questions and instead posting nonsense under my moniker. Haha. I do understand little guy. Good luck with that. Haha. Dumb azz

Unregistered

Question, any answer would be helpful

Im going through the process for BSO right now, have my psych test coming up in a week and a half, ive already done poly and passed. I turned in my background packet as well, I have AT with my unit till August and am wanting to get into this Septembers academy. Do you think ill have enough time?

Unregistered

Sounds feasible

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Im going through the process for BSO right now, have my psych test coming up in a week and a half, ive already done poly and passed. I turned in my background packet as well, I have AT with my unit till August and am wanting to get into this Septembers academy. Do you think ill have enough time?
    There's enough time if HR moves it along... You have psych, physical, and comprehensive background. Tight but doable. You'll know better when they schedule the remaining tests, you pass them, and get to the background phase.

Unregistered

Exclamation Run, run as fast as you can!

Never apply while we have Heinrich Himmler in power. You will have the SS (I.A.) driving you crazy! Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast